ch 18: Here's the truth from my Red lips

Chapter notes

Remember who knows the whole truth?

Nothing to say anymore, just dive in....

Story starts

“ Mama is so sorry Ven, Please forgive me. They endangered your health Because of me….

I am sorry that you are born to me ” She heard the words with cries when closing the door.

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Vegas came back in the evening, an automatic smile bloomed on his lips remembering Pete and Venice. He missed them so much during office hours.

The Paris vacation really made them close.

He still doesn't know what happened in the past . But he decided he’ll assure Pete today that he won't let anything happen to him and find Everything from Pete about what happened in the past …

He wants to date Pete right now.

His legs automatically took him towards Pete’s room and when tried to open the door , its was locked

He narrowed his eyes

Pete never locks his door,,,

He knocked on the door , no response.

He knocked on the door again and called

” Pete”. No response…

What happened? Is he bathing?

“ Vegas” he turned around when Grandma called him.

“ Pete isn't there in the room? ”Vegas aksed

“ Go freshen up first, you came from the office. It's not good to touch Venice with office clothes '' she answers completely avoiding Vegas' question.

But he didn't think much of it and did as he was told. When he came downstairs, Grandma already had Venice in his arms…

“Here, Venice” Vegas took him into his arms…

” Pete? ” he immediately asked looking at the door

“ He is sleeping” Grandma went away to the kitchen, for another two hours Vegas didn't think much of it. He thought  Pete would have been tired from all that travelling…

And when it's Venice feeding time he knocked Pete's door , still Pete didn't open the door.

Grandma came and stood beside him…

“ Pete” she called and knocked on the door and they heard the door unlocking. She took Venice from his arms and went inside before Vegas could say anything…

Vegas was flabbergasted, what's happening?

At dinner, Pete didn't even come out to eat.

He got up to call him from the room, but grandma stopped him

” Vegas, what?”

“ Dinner, Pete?”

“ You eat. Pete's not hungry”....

“ What do you mean he's not hungry? I'll call him”...

She stopped him again. "He just ate in the evening, that’s why he is not hungry. Don't disturb him, he is tired”

Vegas narrowed his eyes but nodded giving the benefit of the doubt….

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Vegas woke up the next morning and Venice is in the hall already but with Grandma