Ch 7: Everything Has changed

Chapter notes

I feel proud of this story, cause every single time I read the chapters to edit ....I'll cry even if it's the 4th time to edit...

I hope I capture the emotions somewhat correctly

Only two things to know before reading , it's angst and I wanna kill Gun theerapanyakul

Story starts

His eyes got closed by the impact on his head ..." Pete...Ven ."he wants to see Pete and hold his pup...

And he could hear his car exploding somewhere far away from him.

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Macau heard the blast and then nothing but silence, his call got off after 2 seconds...

" Hia, Hia" he screamed into the phone...

Tears dwelling in his eyes and getting scared of what happened to his brother, Macau is scared for eternity at this moment. But he wiped them immediately ...it's not the time...

His Hia survived the blast, he knows , he can feel it in his bones. Mainly he has to hope right now ...

He immediately called his father...

" Papa, Hia had an accident and I heard the car exploding on the phone. I am scared, do something fastly. "...

Gun started to walk fast from his office ...

" Where? Do you know where Macau?"..he said in hurry , he doesn't want anything happen to his son...

Macau told him the mountain roads and Gun immediately started calling everyone he knew...

It's getting late at night and they have to start immediately, otherwise it will be tough as it's a forest area.....

Macau reached the hospital where his Hia will be sent if they find him....

He looked where his father is and saw Tankhun besides his papa..they have to be ready for everything right now.

" Khun"

Tankhun immediately hugged Macau who was crying non-stop...

" Nothing will happen to Vegas, Macau ..I swear Vegas would have escaped the car, he can change into a wolf effortlessly, remember? I know he would have changed into a wolf and escaped at the last moment..."...

Macau nodded with tears....

Soon enough,they got the information that the police spotted the blast scene with the help of local people and there was no body...

They took a relief breath and immediately Gun ordered police to start combing the forest for Vegas...he would have been jumped to somewhere near...

It didn't take much time to spot a big wolf who's injured badly at the foot of the mountain near the small lake...

" He has a pulse" as soon as the police informed Gun , they started to believe that Vegas would be ok...

Vegas is immediately Air lifted into the capital...Every doctor who is expert in treating wolves and humans reached the hospital to treat Vegas. The news about Vegas accident is kept secret as for now.

Macau saw a big wolf on the stretcher , but the wolf was covered in blood , a lot of blood ...He never saw this much blood before, his hands shook

" Hia"...

" Khun Macau, you have to wait, let us do our work"...

The doctors checked Vegas immediately and their primary focus was on the injury on his brain, they stopped the bleeding and bandaged the head immediately...