Chapter 2: Puppy

Chapter notes

Let's see what happen after signing the contract.

Comment, like and share my story...

Story starts

So, the contract was signed. But there are more conditions in their arrangement which are not written explicitly but they choose to follow. For example

Vegas' condition is that Pete has to immediately move to Vegas house throughout the pregnancy and he has to take care of himself and the baby very diligently . Pete is not living in a good house or area now.

Pete also has a condition that nobody should know who he is, not even his address, his name and Vegas shouldn't dig up Pete's past at all costs.

"Do you have a job?"Vegas asked ...

"No, I was laid off before a week "

Did Vegas expect more from a person like Pete? No.

" Then you don't need to work during pregnancy. That way it will be easy to hide you throughout the whole pregnancy"

Pete agreed to that, as he is not too enthusiastic to work anyway ,working didn't bring him good memories.

" I have a relatives who are working here in the city Vegas , I'll visit them once a week probably for 2 hours" Pete added a condition

" Is it necessary?" Pete nodded at Vegas' question " ok, then. I'll assign Ken to take you to them and pick you up in return and Ken won't know your name too Pete "

As per their conditions Vegas informed everyone in their family that they shouldn't visit Vegas from now on. They know that Vegas is expecting a baby and they know that the other father won't be in the picture anymore.

But nobody knows Pete's face according to his condition. as Pete is very adamant about it. He clearly said he does not want to be disturbed by Vegas' family in the future.

Gun is fuming on the side cause he didn't even know who the hell the Omega is. He is so against it but couldn't do anything. He fought with Vegas through and through but in the end Vegas didn't budge at all.

Other than family , the members who know it are Grandma Aom who is working in the Vegas house as a Maid and Nop ,Vegas bodyguard and Pete's doctor Fai.

Even to Ken they lied that Pete's name is Yim, not to let information pass outside.

Pete settled in the ground floor bedroom in Vegas house ,he underwent a full body check up and everything is fine as of now. Vegas and Pete don't even go to the hospital together because Vegas is an influential figure in society. They agreed to meet in the doctor's room at the time of check up .

Just like now , they are sitting at doctors Fai's room

"Ok, khun Pete, everything is fine and you have to follow some diet and supplements. You'll have pregnancy cravings and would feel nausea. Take care ok ."

Pete nodded calmly , he was not enthusiastic like any other pregnant Omegas to know the process or details.

💙💙💙💙💙

It's already been a month since Pete moved to this house. Pete and Vegas didn't even talk to each other. Pete is following everything diligently ,so Vegas doesn't have any reason to talk to Pete.

In Fact Pete did not communicate with anyone including Grand Ma Aom.

Vegas is too shocked at Pete's determination of not talking to anyone...

Vegas and Pete are eating dinner and Pete finished it all and went into his room ,closed the door the same as everyday ...

Vegas is looking at the closed door without blinking