ch 24 : my broken bones are Mending

Chapter Notes

We are here in the happy era right now, no angst nothing...

Just enjoy Vegaspete and our Alpha Vegas Courting ( he is trying his best)

And Biu is having 1st Thai brand endorsement, good things are happening

Story starts

 " Get ready to be swooned by me," Vegas said cheekily ...

💙🖤💙🖤💙

If Pete said he is not anticipating being courted , it's entirely false. He feels giddy in his heart, he likes the feeling of being doted on after getting neglected even when Vegas was in front of him for several months...

He didn't have Vegas loving gaze on him for almost six months and he is preening in it now...He is waiting to be wanted by Vegas...

And coming to Vegas, He is ecstatic to sweep his Omega off his feet.

And he is so sure how to court , he knows...of course he thinks like that.

He researched and is ready to start the courting as soon as possible .

You see, nowadays people go on dates, they don't court. Courting requires Alpha giving gifts and showing their interest in the Omega . But in modern life it is unnecessary and time consuming and there will be a chance an Omegas desires no expensive gifts. So nobody courts now , they'll just date if they are interested...

Vegas researched about the traditional method of courting, he saw that the first gift of courting always starts with gifting a hunt.

His anxious brain forgot that it's old practice and in excessive eagerness to show his Omega worth, he changed into a wolf and stormed towards the forest to hunt and give it to his Omega....

A deer is a good gift, he decided. He was prepared to pounce on a deer which is gazing on the grass happily , but at the last moment he thought what if Pete wouldn't like to kill animals...

He dropped on the idea of killing the deer.

But he still had another brilliant idea, and it surely involved the deer in front of him.

He pounced on the animal and clutched the deer by the neck without killing it and stormed towards the city eagerly to present it to the live of his life...

He feels so proud of himself storming into Pete's room but what got in return was Pete's scream....

Pete, who is minding his own business in his bedroom, saw Vegas in wolf form clutching a deer under his vicious teeth...

Did he kill a deer and bring it into the house?...

He screamed and Nop and Granny came to the room running , thinking something bad happened.

And Vegas with heavy confusion and hurt released the deer from his teeth and sensing the opportunity the deer started to run in the room and everyone started shouting...

It went to the living room and started hopping on every surface in fear, not knowing how to get out of this house...

Everyone tried to clutch it. Finally after 30 min, they were able to catch the deer, but their house looked rather butchered at the end.... nothing was in the same place anymore

" Vegas, what is this? " Pete finally asked when Nop restrained the poor animal..

A look of disappointment crossed on Alpha's face instantly

" courting gift. I saw that it's started with hunt, but i thought you won't like killing the deer "

" Thank God for that..." Pete said, rolling his eyes..