Ch 9: You hurt me too?

Chapter notes

Thank you for you comments, they boosted me...

I have one question, did you watch untamed? Or did you read the novel? I am obsessed with it lately...

And coming to this story, I saw comments being angry in Vegas and I don't defend him after this chapter 😬

Story starts

" Don't come here again . I'll send the bottles to fill again." The Maid behind Vegas told him and Pete doesn't want to stand there for a minute.

His Omega is hating the Alpha because he doesn't support him, his Omega doesn't understand all of this...he just stormed outside and wallowed in misery like he did every night for the past week.

His relationship is broken beyond repair from all sides with no hope

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Pete slept that night somewhat peacefully because he had just seen his Pup and Vegas.

Venice is good, and he looks so cute and Pete wants to hold him more and more but he knows it's impossible.

💙🖤💙🖤💙

For the first time Vegas saw Venice sleeping peacefully after Pete went away. Vegas just stood beside the crib looking at the Pup who was sleeping peacefully like there are no worries in the world

It felt like this sight is so rare...he is trying to be happy but why is something bothering him?

Why is his Pup not letting him to scent? He doesn't understand, it's his Pup right?

He doesn't want to feel bitter anymore.

So he went upstairs and tried to sleep the night away...But the gaze Pete's eyes had when he saw him , haunted him throughout the night....

Why did Pete look like he has known Vegas before?

He shook his head , scolding himself for thinking too much. He just needs to sleep.

His Pup looks content, That's all he needs

💙🖤💙🖤💙

But the next day it's the same again...

His pup started to cry like something bad was happening to him, he already had his morning feed and he didn't stop crying...

Vegas tried to calm him but when it continued till the afternoon, he thought about Pete....

He can't let his Pup cry like this , this is not good for health...he has to do something

" Nop" he called

" yes , Vegas"

" Do you know the feeder Pete?"

Nop nodded in confusion

" Can you call him for me?"

Nop is surprised

" why? Did he do something? He didn't do anything wrong right? , I heard he just made your Pup calm."

" Why do you assume that I called him to scold him? " Vegas doesn't understand, Pete assumed the same thing yesterday night and apologised to him again and again...

He shook his head

" Whatever, just call him here, Nop"

Nop nodded and went to call Pete immediately " Vegas is asking for you"

" what? Why? Did his father already know what happened yesterday?"

" I don't think it's bad Pete, come with me"