ch 12 : Still alive, killing time at the cemetery

Chapter notes

I am so sorry ok 😭, we just moved to a new town and New house the day before yesterday and I have so much unpacking and arranging, I tried to update yesterday but fell asleep at night fast. That's why I didn't inform you thinking I would update yesterday itself...

And regarding this chapter, I cried while writing this, so this is not for weak hearted persons like me.

If you want some progress and hope, wait till the next chapter and read both at once. I'll update the next chapter on my birthday (if you know when it is ,I won't say the date🤭)....

And another thing, I saw people calling Vegas dumb for believing in his father. Remember, he forgot his past and remember that Omega abandoned his pup, and ofcourse he will believe his father. It's his father . It's basic , he is not dumb. I don't accept that argument, he'll act if he gets doubts and he will get doubts in the future ( not in chapter)....

And it will take time for Vegas to remember Pete, so don't hope...but things will get better and you'll get good moments

This is a long chapter around 9k words, hope you'll like it.

( I don't know how months old baby mobility, so medical inaccuracies)

Tw: body shaming

Story starts

" Pete, do you think Tawan can be a good parent for Venice , do you really want Me to date Tawan?"..

Pete stayed silent ..

" Pete" Gun said..

" You are both mine , Please don't"...

" Yes, khun Vegas"...

Vegas is pissed off so much that he doesn't even know what he is doing...

" Ok papa" he doesn't even know why he agreed...

🖤💙🖤💙🖤

Before his father could smile at his son's acceptance, Vegas continued talking ...

'' But only if he is good and Venice accepts him. I think Venice has the ability to accept people for himself Papa.

I am only doing this for Venice , not for me ...Let Venice like him first and then we will see. I don't date him or mate him if Venice doesn't feel comfortable with him . If you are ok with my condition , then I will agree to this"...

Gun smiled, he doesn't care about details that much right now....it's because now he is ecstatic that everything goes fine. He will make sure that everything will go fine.

He will marry Tawan to Vegas even before 5 months...

Even if Vegas recovers his memories after, everything will be over then if he mated with Tawan

Tawan smiled too " I don't have any objection Vegas. I am not selfish, Infact I can completely understand where you are coming from. Honestly, I am so eager to date you seeing how much you value your family."

But Pete wanted to cry .His alpha agreed to date another omega in front of him..

His alpha wants another Omega forgetting about him...

Tawan clapped his hand enthusiastically

"I am so good with children Alpha...you need not to be worried at all"

Pete winced internally hearing someone is calling Vegas, Alpha...When he should be the one to call Vegas ...

"Don't Call Me Alpha, Call Me Vegas..." Vegas immediately reprimanded Tawan, even though he does not understand why he said that, everyone calls him khun Vegas or Alpha Vegas and Tawan just calling him as Alpha, he wants his mate to call him as Alpha,