Author's Notes

Disclaimer

The following work is a fictional story meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblances to real people, locations, or events are entirely coincidental.

The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the fictional characters alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author.

Some details related to places, organizations, or events may have been altered or simplified for ease of storytelling. While efforts were made to depict certain settings or situations realistically, creative liberties were taken in the interest of crafting an engaging narrative experience.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely by chance.

No reference to any real person, place, or event is intentional or should be inferred.

The author has no special knowledge about the industry or situations referenced beyond what is commonly known or could be reasonably researched.

The author has exercised reasonable care in presenting both accurate and unreliable information but makes no guarantees as to the complete accuracy or validity of all material.

By choosing to read this story, the reader understands that this is a work of fiction and releases the author from any claims regarding the inaccurate or inconsistent portrayal of people, events, organizations or details.

~

Trigger Warning

Please read with care.

The story deals with issues of suicide, self-harm, teen pregnancy, and sexual assault. While these topics are addressed, graphic or explicit details are avoided. The aim is to sensitively portray human experiences without sensationalism.

If any part of the novel causes distress, you may want to stop reading or skip those sections. Your mental health and well-being are most important.

~

Thanks for giving my book a chance. I hope you have a great time flipping the pages..ha ha! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Talk soon,
S