Uh oh.

"Richie, baby! Over here!" The camera man calls.

I turn my head over to him, causing him to snap more pictures.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

I was supposed to be through 15 minutes ago. Sometimes, they like to take advantage of my time. I feel like I never get a break.

"Roll over onto your stomach and put your hands under chin." The man's broken English peeks and I find it adorable...

But not today.

Today I'm annoyed because I've been here for 14 hours.

"I want to go home." I sulk.

"One more, I promise." The man tells me.

I let out a sigh.

I will admit, when I got to Japan, I was confused. The language was foreign and I didn't know where to go.

But soon, I figured everything out. I learned to ask questions and even found my way around. I'm very popular here in Japan.

Not more popular than the models with the small faces and big eyes, but I manage.

I pick myself up when the cameraman tells me I'm done.

"Are you done?" Yuki walks up to me with Starbucks.

I was surprised that they actually had it here, because I'm a closed minded person but I'm pleased none the less.

I take the coffee from him.

"I sure am. Thank you, Yuki. I need this. I'm running off four hours of sleep." I let out a yawn.

"No problem." He smiles.

My phone starts to ring. I look down to see it's Seth. I answer the phone with a yawn.

"Hey bae!" He cries into the phone. "I miss you! Wait- what time is it there? It's lunch time here."

"I miss you too Sethie Pooh. And it's 3 in the morning." I tell him.

The phone goes quiet.

"I would have NEVER let you work this late.  How long you been working you little jackass? Have you been to bed? I will walk to Japan and stick my foot up your as--"

"Calm down. I promise I'll go home and go to bed. How's Kade?" I ask.

I think it's so cute that Seth and Cory named their kid after me.

See, my name is Richie Dominic Kade Benson. My dad and mom had different ideas on what my middle name should have been, so I ended up with both.

"He's a mess. He's spoiled rotten." Seth tells me.

"Oh, I bet he is." I chuckle.

"How's life in Japan?"

I tell him about all the new friends that I've made, one being Yuki. I can practically feel the jealousy radiating through the phone.

I tell him about all the opportunities and that I'll probably be leaving Japan soon to travel to different countries.

I haven't decided on it though as I'm already working a lot. I can barely hold my eyes open as we speak.

"How's...." I yawn. "How's Jared?"

There's a silence on the other end.

I snap my eyes open.

"Hmm?" I ask Seth.

"He's graduating college.. sorry, I'm driving. IT'S CALLED A FUCKIN BLINKER YOU DUMBASS!"