Forever

I turn the hot water on. It slams against the shower floor causing a soothing sound that fills up the bathroom.

I remove my shirt and then the rest of my clothes. I step into the shower. The water falls on my head, drenching my hair and skin.

I tense when I feel hands wrap around my chest from behind me. I turn my head to find Richie staring up at me.

"I'm glad you could make it." I chuckle. "Took you long enough."

I turn around. Richie stares up at me as the water splashes him in the face.

The droplets pull down his skin.

"You..." I swallow.

"Yes?" Richie stares at me.

"You look good wet." I scowl.

What the fuck... My pickup lines are awful these days.

"I make you nervous.." he stares at me. His lips pulses but the look in his eyes screams that he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

He takes a step forward.

"It's alright," he drags his fingers across the skin of my shoulder. "You make me nervous too."

We both know that, that's not true.. but I want to see what Richie looks like in his seductive stage. I usually stop him when this happens.

"I do?" I ask.

"Oh yeah.." his voice is as soothing as the wind. "can't you see I'm trembling?"

If he gets any closer to me....

"I- can see it... Richie." I stumble over my words.

He threads his arms underneath mine and grabs my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. His eyes never leave mine as he does.

He stands on his tiptoes as he slides the tip of his tongue, gently over my lips. I pull him closer as our lips collide. The water slams down over us.

Richie opens his eyes. His curls are wet, causing them to curl even more. The water slides down them, like a curly side before dropping off the tips.

God why is he so fuckin sexy?

I push my hair out from in front of my eyes because I can barely see him after a while.

He opens the shower curtain and I almost fear he's about to get out when he pulls back holding a pair of handcuffs.

"What-"

"These are handcuffs." Richie tells me, like I don't have a clue. "These are my favorite because they have an actual key that you need to get out of them."

"Oh yeah?" I stare at him.

"Yep." He smiles. "Do you want to play with me Jared?"

"I want to bathe..." I reply. "You're not getting anything from me tonight Richie.. nobody fucks on the first date."

Richie smiles.

"Fine..." He grabs the sponge. "Then let me bathe you."

*************

"What do you mean you're not going to lay down with me?" Richie asks.

"Not with you wearing that. You need to change...." I toss one of my T-shirts at him.

He stares down at the shirt..

"Jared-"

"Richie..."  I cross my arms..

"I like sleeping in my night chocker and death tight leather pants." He narrows his eyes at me.

"I bet you do... But I think it would be more comfortable if you would sleep in my T-shirt that doesn't choke you the fuck out in your sleep."