Help me

Jared's POV.

I pull over next to the Honda and sit there as the passenger door opens.

"Thank you so much Jared!" Lana says as she gets into the car.

"Mm." I say as I put the car in drive.

"I hope i didn't pull you away from anything too important." She tells me.

"Oh you did.." I sigh.

"It's okay... I'll make it up to Richie. I just didn't think it was right to leave you stranded. It's not safe out here."

She thanks me again. She puts her address into her phone and I drive as it tells me where to go.

"So, you and Richie did work out?" She asks me.

"Sort of..I'm trying as we speak." I tell her.

She nods her head.

"Do you still drink as much as you used to?" She asks.

What is with everyone? I am not that bad...

"I don't really feel like playing catch-up." I tell her.

"That's fair." She nods.

We ride in silence. The whole time I'm thinking about Richie. I wonder if he's waiting for me now.... I imagine him laying on the bed with a sexy smirk on his face when I walk through the door.

I imagine his body wrapped up with mine.

I blink.

"I'm-- music." I fumble with the radio volume..

He's left me in a position where the only person I can think about is him.

We pull up to Lana's house. She thanks me and gets out. I'm going to be honest, I waste no time at all pulling off.

I played the good guy role enough for one day. I'm about to go home and play the bad guy.

**********

Warning ⚠️ this part shows graphic sexual scenes that may be too much for some viewers.

I'll leave a ❤️ when over.

:

I walk through the door.

I practically run to the bedroom where I find it's empty.

"Tsk." I say as I fall onto the bed and bury my head into the sheets.

Why is the universe against me? Why does it hate me so fuckin bad!

"Jared.."

I pull my head up and look over my shoulder to see Richie. He's out of his friend's clothes and back into his clothes..

"I thought you lef-"

"I was going to. I even walked out of the door, but the sound of I love you was too good to let go of." He tells me.

I roll over and sit up.

"I do..." I drop my hands to my lap as I stare at Richie.

"I know..." He stares back.

We stare at one another for a moment before I throw out my hand.

"Come here Richie."

He smirks.

He walks over to me and I pull him onto my lap, causing him to straddle me.

"Now I'm going to have to undress you again."

I pull his shirt off..

I push him onto the bed and crawl over his body.

I lean down and kiss his stomach. It involuntarily sinks in from the sensation of my lips.