Speak

Lamar Kingston//Killa
--------------------------------

3 days later
-----------------

I got out of my car and made my way towards the tall building.

"Hello, Sir Kingston." Melly greeted.

"Hello, Melly. Everything alright up here." I asked her.

"Peachy." She said with two thumbs-ups.

I nodded my head and continued walking.

The top of the trap looked like an ordinary cosmetics and clothing company that I owned but at the bottom of the building, that's where everything goes down.

I walked towards the elevator which was hidden in sight. I saw Omar on his phone waiting for me. He looked up at me and tugged his phone into his pocket.

"Homie." I greeted

"Sup."

"Anything new?" I asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"Ya. Turns out Dee's been working with some gang the whole while stealing from us."

"Damn. U know the name of this gang?"

"Nah, not yet. It's some gang that's been operating for some years now. The reason we don't know about them is because they work low and in silence." He said

"The fuck? Working low and in silence."

"Yea. I'm self-surprised."

"Well looks like we're about to find out." The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

This is where the real business is. It was filled with people drinking, smoking, people working and naked women in some corners.

People of different races. Even women. Ion believes in that shit where they say women can't be in gangs. They are powerful.

Omar and I walked through the trap. It felt good being a gang leader. We walked into some room and saw Black, Tai and Dee together.

"Wassup." Black greeted

"Hmm. Look I just wanna get to the point," I turned to Dee who looked badly bruised. "Speak"

"Ion saying shit." He growled.

"Dee ion got time for your shit. Just tell us who you working with and whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"What will I get in return?" He smirked.

"Death," Omar said and he shot Dee in the knee. He screamed in pain as blood dripped from his knee.

"You didn't have to." I looked at Omar.

"Ey, I just wanna get this over with. I got somewhere to be." He shrugged.

"Fuck." Dee cried. I swear I just wanted to blow his brains out.

"You gon speak or not?" Black asked, his eyes on his computer.

"I was but not anymore." Dee winced in pain as a small smile crept at the corner of his lips.

I was getting so tired of his crap so I grabbed my pocket knife and walked up to him, pointing the knife at his neck.

"If you don't speak now, Rara gon get it," I said deadly in his ears. He tensed up by the sound of his girlfriend's name.

"Fine, fine. Just...leave Rara alone." He pleaded.

"Good now speak." I stepped back and sat on the couch.

"They're called the Hidden Ravens. They're a gang that operates in silence, keeping a low profile. I did a small lil task for one of my homies, not knowing that he works for them."