chapter 5

Malacia
Feeling proud of what I've caused in the elevator. I enter my office to begin my work but all I can think about is the elevator incident. It took everything not to shake because as much as I had an effect on him, he had an effect on me too. His voice only makes my knees weak.

I push thoughts about him aside and continue my work.
Today I'm switching up a few items on the menu and we are using the rest of the week as a test to see the impact.
Hours pass by and I go to the kitchen to help out, it became so busy that I lost track of time. The next time I checked my phone it was 9pm.

Since there's nothing big today we get to leave early.
I watch the chefs leave and the rest of the workers. I stay behind to organise for tomorrow since I'm coming in later than usual

"Hi, bellisima, you're still here?" a familiar voice speaks
I look back and see the sexiest man leaning against the doorframe.
He's wearing a black tee and grey sweatpants. That combo
I snap myself out of the deadly thoughts I'm having. "Uhm, yah I'm coming in late tomorrow so I'm preparing a few stuff" I reply without looking at him.

"Ciaaaa, I'm leaving please don't stay here too long it's creepy when you're alone" I hear Vicky say as she comes to my office.

"Excuse me, sir " she says as Cancelo let's her in my office I don't know why he's standing there like a guard.
"Ciaa, fuck you have a Greek god at your door way and you're still normal" Vicky whispers .

"I think he was looking for Thiago" I reply not minding Victoria.
"Listen, he has never taken interested in this restaurant or anything that deals with it, he's here definitely because of you" Victoria whispers again.

"No, no he's here for something else, good night Vicky" I say
"Goodnight boss " she says leaving my office and winks at me which makes me chuckle.

I feel Cancelo's hard body behind me, he whispers in my ear and I feel his warm breath, "So you thought you were going to get away from what you did to me today?"

He starts kissing my neck and grips my waist as I press myself against him, his kisses make me weak.
He turns me round as I look at his dark eyes which are as hungry as a starving lion. Fuck his hot.

He kisses me  hungrily as I let him in to make the kiss even deeper.
We both pulled away to regain our breaths. He lifts me on top of my desk as he kisses me again with the same hunger as I played with his hair making it more messy. He undoes the buttons of my shirt as I take of his.
This exposes his tattoos and of course perfectly toned body. His abs and chest .
He has tattoos of small butterflies on his chest. And also a tree on his v line which is so sexy. He has a few writings on his arms.

He reaches into my skirt and moves my underwear to the side and rubs me which makes me moan.
He smiles at me as he knows that he's driving me mad, he stops as I recollect my breath.
He pulls down his sweat pants and I can see his huge bulge.
He asks me if im sure, of course I am it's not my first time. So I nod.
He proceeds to take off my panties and pulls my skirt to my waist.
My eyes widen as he pulls out his huge man and damn he is the biggest I'm yet to have. He smiles at my reaction

He pushes his hard into me and i let out a loud moan, he's too big , he makes slow and gentle movements as he gets deeper each time. I feel my eyes about to roll out of my eyes as this boy is driving me crazy. His movements get faster and rough as I've sort of adjusted to his size. He makes me look at him and I see that lustful look of his. I can't stop moaning and he lets out deep groans which make it better.
He makes me get on all fours as he re enters. His thrusts get quicker and rougher as I'm getting close. He caps my boobs and squeezes them . I know he's close too.
He thrusts harder and I scream in pleasure as I release so hard, my legs are shaking  hard.
He continues to thrust as he also reaches his high, he lets a deep groans into my ear.
I feel his seed pour out of me. I rest on top of the table where he lays a kiss on my forehead. He gets up and dresses.
"Don't go anywhere or do anything, stay where you are okay?" He says as he leaves my office.
I mean I'm not in the proper state to do anything. I think I can barely walk.
What if this idiot has bailed on me .
As I think of that he enters the office with some clothes in his hands and a towel which he uses to clean me up.
He helps me dress up in a black tee and shorts which I assume are his and also they smell like him.
I attempt to walk to my bag but I can't I'm so sore. He carries my bag and picks up my clothes and also arranges my desk as I sit on the couch in the corner of my office.
As I relax, he carries me bridal style and we head to the parking lot. He asks me for my keys and I give him.
He puts me in the passenger seat and
he starts the car.
"Wait , you're driving me home?" I ask wondering why
"Baby girl after what we have done , I bet you can't drive proper so I'm just helping" he replies as he pulls out the drive way.
"Then how will you get back home, since we're using my car?" I'm really surprised he doesn't seem like the type to give after fuck treatment.
"I'll have someone pick me up, don't worry, now just rest " he says.
I begin to drift into sleep and I hear cinnamon girl by Lana del Rey. I smile to myself as i finally sleep.