7

{18 Years Ago}
Joshua's POV
After the win,I returned to the boys locker room and I saw my brothers Jonathan and Joseph and our cousin Joe all together getting with fresh clothes on. I just returned from the showers and had a towel around my torso and was getting ready to put on clothes.

"Where y'all wanna at tonight?" Joe asked.

"Waffle House." I quickly recommended.

"We always eat there Uce." Joe complains.

"You trippin Uce. Waffle house is good as fuck. I'm down to eat there. How bout you Joseph?" Jonathan stepped in and asked.

"I'm down." He agreed and I mentally cheered in my head.

"Man it was really cool that Jazzlyn and Maya came to our game. To be honest, I didn't think they would show up." Joe said and my ear perked as he mentioned Jazzlyn.

"For real Uce. They cool as fuck."

"Aye just so y'all know, Jazzlyn a virgin. Every time I see her she always has a bitchy ass attitude."

"So? What's wrong with her being a virgin? And last time I checked, she only has an attitude with you because you left her on the bench and didn't take her to the nurse like I told you." My brother Jonathan told me.

"She called me a fuck boy and disrespected me first." I argued back.

"That's because you were sending freaky ass messages to Keyshawn's girl. You not innocent Uce and I told yo ass this. If you don't want Iyana no more, just break up with her Uce." He tells me.

"I tried.....I mean I can't yet." I admitted.

"Whatchu mean you can't."

"Aye listen, remember when I told you that I met her dad last week? Her dad is crazy and the dude intimidated me. He said if I break his daughter's heart, he gonna hunt me down and I'm not tryna be hunted Uce."

"So what I'm hearing is.....you stuck in this relationship?" Joe butt in and asked.

"Basically but I've been trying to get out of it or at least make Iyana break up with me. Even if it means.....cheating on her."

"Dude you're so stupid. Thats why you been acting so strange for real. Talking to somebody else's girlfriend isn't the way to do it Uce. You just gotta be honest with her and tell her you don't want this relationship anymore."

"Well as I've said i can't right now. Her birthday coming up too and I don't wanna break up with her on her birthday either. That would make me a dick for real so I'm kinda just.......trying at least make happy moments with her before I end the shit." I try to explain them and all they was sigh and shake they heads at me.

"Let's just go to Waffle House. I'm hungry and ready to eat." Joe announces as he grabbed his car keys and we all head out and jump into his SUV on our way to Waffle House.

_____

My dad is a WWE superstar so traveling and him not being home is a normal thing for us. That's why Joe spends a lot of time at our house to play football with us and don't make us miss our dad too much when he is away.

It definitely helps to keep our minds off but it's hard without my dad around.

Me, Jonathan, and Joseph ride with Joe everyday since we all play football together and we live very close. A lot on my plate is happening right now as I still try to figure out what I wanna do in life.

I know I got time but......I low key just wanna have fun and enjoy my youth. It's always the pressure of my mom everyday.

She says I'm a smart boy but I lack care and she's right because I just want to have fun.

"Yo Joshua, I lowkey forgot my math homework to do, can you help a Uce? I'll wash the dishes tonight." Jonathan asked me as we stood in the parking lot to gather our bags for school.

"Yeah alright. I'll do it during lunch." I agreed and Jonathan smiled brightly at me.

I saw Jazzlyn's pulled up at the front of the school with her new found friend Maya as the stand around and chat. An idea pop up in my head as I smirked.

I walked towards them and purposely kicked one of Jazzlyn's crutch from under her arm, almost causing her to fall.

"Yo! Was that fucking necessary?" She questioned me.

"Chill Uce. I didn't see you but then again, you shouldn't be standing around in front of the school like you stupid and lost." I insulted and I saw that she was getting very pissed at me.

"Who you calling stupid? When you can't be talking because you got a shrimp ass dick." She insults me back.

"Oh we really going there with this?"

I drop my bag down momentarily as I unravel my belt from my pants, pretending as if I was gonna show her my dick.

"Aye Aye! STOP THAT SHIT. IT'S BIG AND I LIED!" She confessed and I smirked as I put back on my belt.

"Yo, what's all the yelling about?" Jonathan came over and asked.

"Nun, we were just leaving." Jazzlyn said as she and Maya began to walk past me.

"Nah Joshua, I know that look." He smirked at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's Jazzlyn. The girl you got a crush on."

"What? Nah ion like her ass. She annoying as fuck and she be driving me insane with her attitude." I complain.

"So meaning you got a crush on her? Got it."

I roll my eyes and began to walk away. Not trying to influence more in this conversation but my brother won't stop following me.

"Just it admit it to me Uce. It's okay if you like her. Most girl you know go crazy for you but not her. She be giving you a run for your money." Jonathan continues but I try my best to ignore. "I know she's the reason you wanna break up with Iyana, why else would you be this mad about Jazzlyn."

"Yo, can you shut up? You want the whole school the hear yo ass?" I stop walking as I told my brother.

"Then admit it to me. You like her and you tryna get her mad."

"Can you just keep yo voice down or I won't tell you shit?"

"Okay, I'll shut up." He agreed.

"Yeah, I like her but I also felt bad for what I did. When I left her at the bench, I tried to turn back around and tell her I'm sorry for leaving her but she was already gone but then I found out that you took her to the nurse so i didn't get to properly apologize." I admitted.

"Damn man. I'm sorry." Jonathan said to me.

"It's alright. I'm just glad she at least got there safe." I stated.

"Man and you stuck with Iyana so you can't even shoot your shot. I like Jazzlyn and she seems pretty cool and smart."

"She is smart. She has my 7th period math class and she is so smart. I swear she answers all the questions right." I admitted as I explained to my brother. "Not to mention she has the cute smile and she always dress nice to school. She's a good girl." I continued on to say.

"Nah this isn't a crush uce......you're in love and badly." Jonathan laughs and I shove him but he catches his balance but still laughs at me.

"Bruh I'm done talking. I'm going to my class. Fuck you." I said as I begin to leave.

"Sorry man. I was just playing hahaha......I'm just joking!" I hear him yelling across the halls but I ignore and kept on going.

A/N: ignore the mistakes pls :)