Chapter 5 ~ pizza and beer ~

"I don't want to be here" Anurak said after he had stopped crying and Niran ushered him up to his loft apartment in the city.

"tough! I'm not letting you stay in a hotel room alone and there is no need for you to rough it on other people's sofas when there is a perfectly good spare bedroom here" Niran said.

"but I don't want to be anywhere near you"

"I am well aware of that angel but you are suffering because of me and I am taking responsibility for my actions, I'm going to take care of you" Niran replied.

"can't you get it through your thick skull, I don't need your help!" Anurak said.

"so it's normal to curl up in a closet because someone knocks on your door?"

"I hid in there because I heard someone coming in and how the hell did you get a key anyway? ... ah I forgot, do you normally just do whatever the hell you want?" Rak said bitterly.

"of course not but I was worried about you"

"you don't need to be worried about me just mind your own damn business"

"I've made you my business angel so deal with it"

"and stop calling me angel"

"why, you sure look like one" Niran smiled.

"and don't fucking smile at me" Anurak spat

"stop cursing, it doesn't become you" Niran said

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck ..."

"angel" Niran growled threateningly.

Anurak sat down on the edge of the sofa and began to sulk, he couldn't even call Stu because he was on a date and Rak didn't want to spoil it for him.

"did you eat yet?" Niran asked him.

"angel, I asked you a question" Niran repeated when Rak ignored him..

"yes" Anurak lied then his stomach began to growl at the mention of food.

"I'll call for some take out soon" Niran said.

"I'm not eating your food" Anurak said.

"stop behaving like a child"

"you can't keep me here against my will" Anurak said.

"I'm not trying to, I was kind of hoping you would see sense and stay here willingly?"

"I keep telling you, that I don't want anything to do with you"

"well at least while you're here and directing all your anger towards me, it's taking your mind off being afraid"

"why would you put up with that? why do you even care?"

"I keep telling you, it's my fault you are in this predicament so I'm taking responsibility"

Anurak thought about it and he was right, he did kind of feel better while he was bickering with the guy and why should he incur the added expense of staying in a hotel room when everything was this asshole's fault.

"ok ... show me to my room then, I'll stay until I find a new place" Anurak said.

He didn't hold back with his attitude, he figured if the guy called Niran didn't like it he'd just tell him to leave, it was a win win situation.

"great, follow me then" Niran said after picking up Rak's bags and leading him down a hallway.

There were two doors opposite each other and Niran opened the one on the right and beckoned Anurak inside. It was a large room with an en suite bathroom and there was a comfortable looking double bed with night stands at either side, a desk and a chair by the window and a large wardrobe.