Chapter 12 ~ warning ~

They spent the next few weeks getting to know each other better while Anurak continued to search for a new apartment but he didn't seem to be having much luck. Niran didn't really want him to move out, he had loved every minute of them living together even though they weren't officially living together.

None of the properties he viewed could tick all his boxes and he was beginning to think he would have to lower his ideals.

Anurak still crept into Niran's bed every night and they kissed and hugged but things had not gone further and as much as Niran wanted to take things to the next level, he didn't want to scare his little angel away but unfortunately Niran's frustrations resulted in him flirting outrageously

Stu' hadn't called Anurak for a while and even though he hadn't mentioned anything, Niran could tell that he was fretting about his best friend and wondering what the problem was. 

Niran could also tell that Anurak was getting antsy, he was freelance so he was able to pick and choose his projects but Niran could tell he was beginning to feel a bit stagnant sitting around every day while he continued to work from his home office.

He was so tempted to tell Anurak that he didn't need to work, that he was wealthy enough to take care of him for several lifetimes but he knew that such a comment would not be appreciated. He had been making a few phone calls when Anurak came into the office bringing him a cup of coffee.

"thank you angel, that's just what I needed" Niran smiled.

"I'm beginning to feel like your personal assistant" Anurak laughed.

"well, if you want the job, it's there baby, we could be so great together, unstoppable"

"don't you already have one?" Anurak asked him.

"I have a secretary, not a PA, she just sits outside my office and handles all the admin, you would be more like my right hand man, travel everywhere with me, attend every meeting and function with me, have a desk in my office, it's actually a pretty great idea"

"except I was just joking" Anurak said.

"there's many a true word spoken in jest, it's a great idea"

"hey, I didn't study so hard to spend my life bringing you tea, coffee and snacks buster"

"did I say that's all you would be doing huh? you would be pretty much doing what you do now but for me plus you forgot about servicing me across my desk?" Niran was flirting but he throbbed just imagining it.

"well if there was anything to put me off taking a job, that would be it" Anurak laughed.

"you won't know until you've tried it, I have a desk right here that's just about perfect for practising on" Niran said wiggling his brows.

"always flirting" Rak said shaking his head.

"I can't help it angel, I want you so bad and every night is pure torture" Niran said seriously.

"do you want me to sleep in the guest room then?" Anurak asked.

"no, that would be even worse" Niran said.

"I'm sorry Niran, I just wanted to get back to some kind of normality before we take it to the next level" Anurak said.

"what's your definition of normality?" Niran asked.

"me having my own place, going to work, maybe seeing each other at the weekends" Rak replied.

"maybe? and only seeing each other at the weekends? I guess what's normal for you is pure torture for me, having you with me all these weeks, seeing you every day and being able to hold you every night, it's been almost perfect in the absence of making love but that's all going to be snatched away from me,