Chapter 11 ~ playing hooky ~

When Anurak woke the following morning he looked beside him to find Niran gone as usual, he guessed he would be in his gym so he climbed out of the bed and went across to the guest bedroom to shower and dress then he went back into Niran's room to make the bed.

He completed his task and turned to leave only to come face to face with Niran who looked as if he'd just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his hips.

"oh' I'm sorry I ..." he began.

"did I startle you, sorry angel" Niran smiled.

"I was just making your bed, I thought you were working out?" Anurak said.

"I was and then I took a shower upstairs, I didn't want to disturb you" Niran replied.

"then I'll get out of your room so you can dress" Anurak said trying not to look at him in his state of undress.

"am I making you nervous?" Niran smiled.

"no, why would I be? we're both guys" Anurak lied.

"then why are you blushing?" Niran said walking slowly towards him.

"I'm not blushing, I'm just flushed from making the bed" Rak said taking a few steps backwards.

"so why are you backing away from me?" Niran teased him.

"I'm not, I'm just giving you space, anyway I have to go" he said turning to leave but before he could take a step Niran caught his wrist and gently pulled him back.

Anurak lost his balance and fell on the bed before Niran climbed above him, their eyes dancing as they both looked at one another.

Niran lowered his head and took Anurak's lips in a gentle kiss before lifting his head slightly,

"good morning angel"

"good morning" Anurak said.

"you look particularly cute this morning" Niran smiled.

"and you look particularly naked this morning, perhaps you should stop fooling around and get dressed" Anurak replied.

"ha but where would the fun be in that, this is much more fun don't you think?" Niran said.

"Niran ..."

"what angel?"

"please ... stop" Anurak 

"stop what? I was just kissing you good morning"

"you keep flirting and it's ... "

"it's what? am I making you uncomfortable?" Niran asked.

"it's difficult to ... I'm trying to ... yes damn it! it's uncomfortable ok because you're making me feel things, making me want things that I shouldn't be feeling and wanting" Anurak snapped.

"but why not, we both admitted that we liked each other" Niran said.

"I know but things are complicated, just because we're attracted to each other doesn't mean we should do anything about it" Anurak said.

"things are only complicated if you allow them to be angel" Niran spoke softly, his warm breath caressing Anurak's skin.

"yes, so let's keep pretending that everything is ok and ignoring the issues"

"which are?" Niran asked him.

"I admit that I like you but I'm still, it's still ... look why do you want to pay for my new place? what's the real reason? is it really because you want to make amends or because you're scared I might sue you?