Fear of speration

His hands moved to my hips, guiding me as I ground against him. The sensation was overwhelming, and I could tell he was just as affected. "Let's take this somewhere more private," he suggested, his voice husky with need.

I nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation. We quickly gathered our things and left the restaurant, hurrying back to our place.

Once inside, we barely made it to the bedroom before we were all over each other again. Clothes were discarded in a trail leading to the bed, and soon we were tangled up in the sheets, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

Alex's touch was electrifying, his kisses leaving me breathless. "I want you so much," he murmured against my skin, his voice thick with desire.

"I want you too," I replied, my voice barely a whisper.
With a gasp, I felt him enter me, a rush of pleasure flooding my senses as we moved together in perfect harmony. Each thrust sent waves of ecstasy coursing through my body, driving us both to the brink of ecstasy.

In that moment of pure bliss, I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be – in Alex's arms, lost in the passion and intensity of our love. As we surrendered to the pleasure that enveloped us, I knew that this was just the beginning of our journey together, a journey filled with endless love, desire, and devotion.

The night was a blur of passion and intensity, our connection growing deeper with every moment. By the time we finally collapsed in each other’s arms, spent and satisfied, I knew that this was more than just physical. It was something real, something lasting.

As we lay there, Alex's arms wrapped around me, I felt a sense of contentment I had never known before. "I love you," he whispered, his voice soft in the darkness.
I smile feeling my heart swell with happiness.

"Who is it?"
Early in the morning, Alex's mobile began to ring, and he groaned in annoyance.

"It's your sister," I said, passing him his phone.

"What does she want at this time?" he grumbled, taking the phone from my hand and answering the call without bothering to open his eyes. I got out of bed and was about to walk to the bathroom when I heard his sister's angry voice on the other end of the call.

"Alex, what did you do? Are you out of your mind?" she yelled.

Hearing his sister's tone, Alex finally opened his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows.

"What happened, sis? Why are you so upset this early in the morning?" he asked lazily.

"Do you still have the nerve to ask me that? Think about what you did last night!" she snapped.

All the sleepiness faded from Alex's eyes as he looked at me. My heart sank as I wondered what she was referring to.
I sat down on the bed, my expression panicked. Alex hung up the call and quickly scrolled through our group messages.

There were so many of them. Our breaths caught when we saw the picture from the previous day. We were kissing. It was taken at the restaurant.

Alex's hands began trembling. Seeing his reaction, I felt even more panicked. He was completely freaking out in fear.

"My family found out," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"What are we going to do? I told you this could happen," I said, feeling a mix of fear and frustration. I had warned him about going out together, but he insisted. I shouldn't have listened to him.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Babe, look at me," Alex said, grabbing my face and making me meet his eyes. "I'm not going to leave you. I promise you that. I'll handle my family. Don't worry."