🩰🌷🍥 ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴛʟɪɢʜᴛ:15 🍥🌷🩰

It was your sister, Fanqia, and it made your phone to vibrate

It was your sister, Fanqia, and it made your phone to vibrate. It had been several months since you last heard her voice and her name on the screen brought some emotions to you. My older sister left a void in my life.

"Fanqia! Is everything okay?" Yuqi asked with a tone of concern mixed with impatience.

"Yes, you know!" replied Fanqia excitedly over the phone. "I have something awesome to tell you! I have got a chance to go for a dermatology seminar in Korea National University Seoul. Would you be free this weekend? I am there only for few days next week."

You can't believe that this happening. "Oh wow, yes I think so because you are coming here! Great! Oh man, it's been ages without seeing you at all; I've missed you so much-when will you get here?

"Well, Wednesday," Fanqia said," And guess what? I am one of four girls going and we are even going to visit a luxury Mountain Spa in Busan as part of the program this weekend."

"Wow Fanqia this is amazing! You don't know how long I've waited for this moment. There's so much we need to catch up on."

"And," Fanqia added flirtatiously, "I'm also bringing Chinese snacks and sweets that are your favorite which do miss always or rather say that is what yiyi told me once she got home from visiting." Hope it doesn't land on problems" And delivered playfully by Fanqia"

Tears were streaming down my face as you laughed. "You really do know me too well right? Thank you very much Fanquia; can't wait to see you"

━━━━━«•»🌷 🌺🌷 «•»━━━━━

House mom is preparing dinner yet all the girls are in their rooms. The higher-ups must be busy with elimination scores, so you could get three days off.

 The higher-ups must be busy with elimination scores, so you could get three days off

You must ask your house mom for permission to go at least two nights earlier.

So after the exciting call, your mind raced with plans. You knew you wanted to spend every possible moment with Fanqia. You slowly approach your house mom with a hopeful look; you slowly sit at the white high stools and clear your throat to get her attention. She was chopping cabbage for kimchi.