Before He Cheats

I am so sorry for not uploading in ages but I have been focusing on my new book I'm Yours. It's a The Script fanfiction and I would love your feedback on it! My friend @MarshmallowToaster also has a book out called Living in My Best Friend's Shadow so check that out if you can.

There is no pressure and I am so sorry for doing all this 'advertising' but you are all so great! Thankyou for all your lovely comments! Xx 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Danny's POV

The bright morning light pierced through the blinds, waking me up and bringing me to my senses. I sat up in my bed and looked around at the modern hotel room. A white coffee table stood in the middle of 3 black sofas placed facing a large television. A door on the left hand side of the bed separated the bedroom from the bathroom which was entirely white except the black towels. The white floor reflected the sun rays coming from the window and the faint sound of birdsong came from outside.

Smiling, I looked down and saw Ally, facing away from me still asleep. Her blonde hair was slightly messy as the back from moving around in her sleep but in the early morning light, she looked like an angel. I kissed her on the forehead before getting up and getting in the shower.

This is how I want the rest of my life to be, I want to wake up next to Ally everyday. This thought made me smile as I switched the shower off and grabbed a black fluffy towel from the hook. Leaving the large bathroom, I crossed the cold floor and went to my suitcase. I picked out grey skinny jeans and a black top and quickly got dressed, not wanting to be cold for too long.

Ally rolled over and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up immediately and then held her head from the rush she must of had. Confusion clouded over her expression as she looked around until finally, her eyes rested on me and she smiled in understanding. I made my way to the bed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Good morning." She replied chirpily.

"I am going to get breakfast, I will be back in a few minutes." I explained and was about to leave when Ally grabbed my arm. She stuck her bottom lip out and pouted childishly.

"No stay!" She demanded and pulled me back onto the bed. "I missed you Danny." Ally admitted.

"I missed you too Ally." I replied and she sat up, leaning on one elbow. I brushed a bit of hair and put it behind her ear. Ally smiled softly and I leaned in. Our lips touched and I finally realise how much I love her. No matter what happens, I will never ever let her go again.  

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. "I love you." I told her quietly and looked deep into her mesmerising eyes.

"I love you too" Ally said and I kissed her again but this time, with a lot more force. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled her on top of me, deepening the kiss. I kissed along her jawline and down to the base of her neck making her breathing hitch. I kissed my way back up to her mouth and a breathy moan escaped her lips. I pulled away to look at her and her eyes darkened with lust.

Just as I was about to kiss her again, there was a knock at the door, frustrated, I got up and went to open it. Mark's cheery face greeted me along with Glen's.

"How are you today?" Mark asked. This was extremely peculiar because he was never this nice this early in the morning. I raised my eyebrows. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"We are going to go Carrie Underwood style on Hugh's car!" Mark announced. Ah. Violence, that is why Mark is so happy.

"Come on in guys!" I welcomed them and they stepped through the door. I led the guys into the living room and saw Mark had a bag with him. "What's in the bag mate?" I asked.