Chapter 45

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories(Minus the purse and box)-

----------------------------------------------

-Outside/ Angelica's room/ Navier's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica POV-

I was walking in the garden and spotted a similar bluebird 'Is that McKenna?' I thought and looked around and sighed sadly 'I'm sorry, but I can't let this happen and Rashta find you.' I thought and took a breath as my black mist turned into an arrow and I lifted my hand pointing up at him "I'm so sorry." I said as the black mist arrow pointed at him and fired hitting him in the wing and letting out a screeched noise as he started to fall and land into some bushes making me quickly look around in some bushes before spotting him 'Oh!' I thought and promptly waved my hand making the black mist arrow disappear taking out a handkerchief and picking him up 'I'm sorry McKenna, but Rashta can not read the letter.' I thought holding him close on the handkerchief as I stood up and walked back into the palace walking to my room. "My Lady?!" Diane, Cecilia, and Countess Syliva exclaimed in horror seeing the injured bird and they quickly got up grabbing the stuff "I didn't want to do it, but Rashta told someone to shoot down any bird that comes when she overheard, Her Majesty and His Majesty talk about messenger bird between the Empress and prince! I couldn't let her find the love letter, so I did it myself." I said lying with the handkerchief with the bird on it on my bed "It's alright, My lady. We will handle it." Diane said and she poured some alcohol on a cotton ball and pressed it onto the wound on the bird wing making him screech out in pain "Oh stop whining, you'll be fine." Diane said unamused as she kept cleaning the wound, while I was holding the note "I'm gonna give this to Navier. Make sure he is all patched up." I said walking out to Navier's room.

Countess Eliza opened the door allowing me inside "Sister Navier, I have something that might be yours." I said opening my hand with the tied letter making Navier quickly run over to me "Is the bird okay?!" She asked quickly and I nodded "Lady Diane, Lady Cecilia, and Countess Syliva are tending to him. I know how much the bird meant to you." I said handing her the letter as she quickly hugged me "Oh, thank god. His Majesty sent me a cooked bird I thought the worst." Navier said with a smile as she took the note "Have a good day, Sister Navier." I said walking out and back to my room only to see a dressed McKenna and an angry-looking Diane "Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked making Diane face me quickly "My Lady, tell this birdbrain that he needs to heal before he can transform back into a bird." Diane said making me face him "She is correct. Mckenna, you must heal first before you can transform back. I have delivered the letter to Navier." I said and he faced me. "How did you know I'm a bird?" He asked "It wasn't that hard blue-hair, mad expressions around Heinrey. It was a little hard to find out but I still did. But don't worry I won't tell your or Heinrey's secret. Just try and heal." I said and he nodded as Diane led him out of the room and into a guest room as I sat down on a chair 'I have much more work to do, before the divorce trial comes.' I thought with a sigh as I rolled my eyes.

' I thought with a sigh as I rolled my eyes

.

.

.

(Sorry for the short chapters don't have that many ideas, but will try to make them longer. Hope you guys understand.)