Chapter 1: The Aftermath

John escaped from Yoongi and made his way back to the headquarters to meet Felix. He heard on the radio during the chase that Felix has his prize and to return immediately to their grounds. John was happy that Felix was safe and now they can focus on their next move to grow their gang and finally take over The Dragon King's since they did not realize that they have captured the one woman that his father has been looking for. During the car ride back, Felix held on to Honey's unconscious body. He was in awe to see Honey's beauty and noticing that Honey is special.

Some of his men were curious about Honey and why Felix wanted him so badly. However, there was one man in the group that was lusting over Honey. Felix was unaware of this, and he called for a group meeting as soon as everyone was together. Sara was tied up in the living room with a gag in her mouth surrounded by a few men. When the door opened, Sara begins to make a lot of noises when her eyes landed on Felix carrying Honey in his arms. Felix walked over to her and nod at his man to remove her gag.

Felix: It seems that you have something to say.

Sara: Please do not hurt my son!

Felix: Your son? This man in my arms is your son.

Sara: Yes! And he is special. Please do not hurt him.

Felix: Bring me another chair. (Man brings chair over and Felix set Honey in the chair) I know he is special. Not only does your son have beautiful eyes and some lovely features of a woman. Tell me more about your son if you don't want me to him.

Sara: (Takes a deep breath) He...he's...

Felix: He's what? (Pulls out a knife)

Sara: My son is pregnant!

Felix: What?!

Sara: My son was born special, and he is married to the father of my grandchild. The man you so viciously attacked!

Felix: Your son in-law prevented me from knowing your son the day I met him outside the bathroom at the restaurant. That explains why he was using the women's bathroom and not the men's.

Sara: Yes. It was safer for him and the baby.

Felix: He is not showing that he is pregnant. Are you telling me the truth?

Sara: Yes, I am! He is only five weeks almost six. Please let him go. He has done nothing to you!

Felix: Do not raise your voice at me! I didn't know he was pregnant when I knocked him out after shooting a man that was next to him.

Sara: (Gasping Taehyung!) You shot a man next to him?

Felix: Yes, I did. He was in shock by the dead body that was in front of him. A nice handsome man. But still...give me a reason not to hurt your son.

Sara: (Taehyung, Honey please forgive me for this) My son here is the leader of the Dragon Kings gang. I am his mother, Sara that your crazy obsessive father Kai has been looking for.

Felix: (Looked towards Honey and back at Sara) Is he now?

Sara: Yes. I have given my son full complete control over the gang. (If you what you are saying is true...then my grandchild will not have his or her father.)

Felix: So, the man that I attacked today at the center was his husband. (Sara nodding yes) So, that means your son does not know that his husband is dead.

Sara: (San please be alive!) No...he does not know. I beg you, please do not hurt my son.

Felix: What is his name?

Sara: What?

Felix: What is your son's name?

Sara: He goes by his nickname and nothing else. His name is Honey.

Felix: Honey? What is his real name?

Sara: Taehyung is his real name. (Notices one of his men eyeing Honey sinisterly) I know your mother, Felix.

Felix: (Gasping) What did you say?

Sara: I know your mother and that she was killed by your father. If you want to know to more, please come closer. (Felix comes closer as she whispers) You have a man looking at my son sinisterly with lust. My son's husband is not here to protect him and their unborn child from the man in the blue strip shirt.

Felix: (Pulling away from Sara as John enters the room. Felix spots the man) John come here, what took you so long.

John: Sorry, I had to escape from a guy that was chasing me and made sure that he was not following me.

Felix: Well, I like to introduce to you, Sara the former leader of the Dragon Kings' gang.

John: What? The one that we've been looking for.

Felix: Yes, and the one that I have been looking for and now that we have him here, is the son of Sara, and the current leader of the gang.

John: Oh, my, we hit the jackpot! (Honey moaning and coming to)

Sara: Please untie me and let me hold him! (Felix nodded and she holds onto Honey on the floor) Wake up sweetheart.

Honey: Ow! (Opening his eyes to see Sara with bruises on her face)

Sara: Momma is here! I'm so sorry!

Honey: What happened...mom?

Sara: We were attacked. How are you feeling? (Touches Honey's belly)

Honey: (With tears in his eyes) I'm ok. (Places hand on top of Sara's) My baby is ok.

Sara: That's good to know.

Honey: (Looks behind Sara and sees the amount of danger that they are in) Where are we?

Felix: You and your mother are at my place.

Honey: You...you hurt my family!

Sara: Honey, please. You are too early in your pregnancy to get worked up!

Honey: I wouldn't have been in this position to be worked up if you stayed home.

Sara: I'm sorry, dear, but please forgive me!

Felix: I'm sorry to interpret this family reunion here. But I do have things to get done with my men. John, take these two to my room and guard the door. You and your mother have some things to talk about and one of them is me being your new husband.

Sara and Honey: What?!

Felix: Take them away.

John took Sara and Honey away and Felix looked at the man that was lusting over Honey as they walked by. Felix made sure that the man didn't notice him and told the men to pack up everything they need to send back to Korea. Felix purchased an isolated property back in Korea on an island. The house on the land was banged up, but Felix had a team to rebuild the house to get ready for his new home and the headquarters of his gang. Felix planned on staying in Greece until everything was in order.

However, he was not expecting to meet Honey and the woman that his father has been looking for in the same place. Now Felix has some leverage over his father to gain full control over the Last Breath and get rid of his father and Doc in one blow. Since he is not the only one eyeing Honey, Felix is going to keep an extra eye out to keep his new queen protected.