Chapter 4: The Meeting

John entered the room and Sara was sitting on the bed crying.

John: Good evening, I have brought your dinner. Please come and eat with me.

Sara: Why should I eat after all that has happened?

John: You are going to need your strength to help your son.

Sara: Can I eat with my son?

John: Not tonight maybe tomorrow night you can. Besides I need some information from you.

Sara: What information?

John: I need to know everything about Kai in his quest to pursue you and the leadership of your gang.

Sara: So, you don't know the full stories.

John: I don't.

Sara: Why do you want to know?

John: You are a smart woman to hide from Kai all these years and you have grown your gang to powerful levels of strength. I'm sure you know the reason why I am asking.

Sara: Felix is trying to replace his father.

John: Yes.

Sara: And then what happens to me and my son? Is Felix going to take my son and give me to his father?

John: I don't know what Felix plans on doing to you, but he is interested in your son. If you like, I can arrange a meeting with Felix with you and your son. He can answer your questions and your concerns.

Sara: Alright, I will tell you the stories.

Sara told John the stories of Kai and how this gang war emerged over the course of eating their dinner. Ryan and Jessie returned to their post outside of Sara's room. John left Sara after their dinner and went to his room and fell asleep. The next morning, Felix woke up before Honey did and quickly took a shower and got dressed in the bathroom to show respect for Honey during his grieving period. When Felix walked out the bathroom, he was surprised to see Honey staring out the window. Before Felix could say anything, Honey turned and faced him but immediately ran past him to reach the toilet in time to throw up. Felix was in shock because he has never seen something like this before.

Felix: Are you okay?

Honey: (Groaning) It's morning sickness. (Burps) Excuse me.

Felix: How long does it last?

Honey: Some days it's brief and some days it is not.

Felix: What makes it better?

Honey: You can't get it.

Felix: Why not?

Honey: Because you killed the woman who only knows how to make it. It is a special tea and her recipe.

Felix: Oh, I'm sorry. Have you tried any other teas.

Honey: Yes, I have, and they don't work. I must wait until it passes before eating anything else.

Felix: Is there anything special that you would like to eat for breakfast?

Honey: Pancakes with fries with drizzles of honey and chocolate ice cream on top with scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Felix: What?

Honey: Obviously you know nothing of pregnancy cravings and that's what I want. Now go get it and bring me my mother. She can explain to it you more.