Chapter 17: V

A week has passed, and Taehyung is improving well and Jimin and Honey have been spending time together to get to know each other. Per Taehyung's request, he asked Namjoon to use a small portion of the land to be the burial site for their loved ones that have died. Namjoon has been doing double duty running the company and continuing the construction of their new homes. The home that they are currently staying in was the home for the Lees. Sara has been spending a lot of time resting and wondering why Honey's behavior towards her have changed.

Ever since they have been rescued, they have not dance and Honey has stopped letting her feed him and the baby. She wants to talk to Honey, but knows Honey is trying to know his brother and more about his family that was kept a secret from him. Jin noticed Sara sitting alone outside on the deck just lost in her thoughts.

Jin: Mrs. Kim?

Sara: Oh! Oh, Jin, hi.

Jin: Are you okay?

Sara: Yeah, I'm just thinking about things that's all.

Jin: You are thinking about what. It is obvious that something is on your mind.

Sara: Honey is on my mind.

Jin: Honey?

Sara: When we were together in Felix's capture, Honey would dance with me and let me feed him and the baby. But that has stopped since we came home.

Jin: I don't know Honey that well but given the circumstances he lost his parents and since you were there, he needed you for comfort. His husband died twice and fought like hell to come back to him and his child. Honey also learned a lot of things about his family that he needs time to adjust to. Give him some time and I'm sure Honey will dance with you again but when Tae comes home, he will be feeding his wife and child.

Sara: Thank you, Jin.

Jin: No problem, Mrs. Kim.

Sara: Jin?

Jin: Yes.

Sara: Where is my husband?

Jin: His body is in a morgue with the Lees and Max. They are still in Greece and Namjoon is building a burial site for them on the land here. Tae and Yoongi are going to bring them when they come.

Sara: How did my husband die?

Jin: He was found a week before Tae woke up. It seems that the Last Breath drove him off the road in a car accident. It took us a while to find him, because the bushes hid the car too well.

Sara: (Sniffling) Do you know if he suffered?

Jin: According to the reports he died instantly.

Sara let out a cry and Jin gave her a hug to calm her down. Sara has not forgiven herself ever since that day. Honey and Jimin were walking in the backyard when they heard her cry. They saw from a distance that Jin was trying to console her.

Jimin: What made her cry?

Honey: She blames herself for what happened to everyone.

Jimin: Why?

Honey: The day that I was kidnapped, and Tae was shot in front of me during the attack; she came up with a plan to end this war by using San. Her husband tried to convince her not to go through with the plan. San had no idea what the plan was, and it backfired on her. Felix's men were looking for me and when he saw San, he shot at him.

Jimin: How did Felix came about looking for you?

Honey: After I found out that I was pregnant, I had an appointment to see...