Chapter 18: Daddy's Home

Taehyung, Yoongi, and Michael are on a plane heading to Seoul with the remains of the Lees, Max, and his father. They were three hours away from landing at the airport. Namjoon received a call from Taehyung before they got on the plane. He told Namjoon to meet him at his old apartment first before they head to the new house. Namjoon made funeral arrangements with a funeral home to prepare the bodies and meet Yoongi and Taehyung at the airport. Michael told Taehyung and Yoongi that he needs to grab something from his home.

He told them that his wife is expecting him, and she would like to come and meet Honey. Taehyung agreed but told him that Honey shouldn't be forced to have a relationship with them so soon. Michael agreed and told Taehyung that the last thing that he ever wants to do is make Honey uncomfortable. Once they landed at the airport, Michael took a cab to his home, and they will meet them at Taehyung's old apartment. Yoongi and Taehyung met with the funeral director outside and showed the death certificates of their loved ones.

The funeral director told them that they will have the bodies ready for the funeral tomorrow afternoon. The director promised to have everything setup. They will do it discreetly so the family would not know that the services will be happening until Taehyung makes the announcement and Namjoon is there by his side. After their meeting, Taehyung and Yoongi went to Taehyung's place, and it was just the same as he left it months ago.

Yoongi: Your place looks nice.

Taehyung: Thank you, Namjoon should be arriving soon.

Yoongi: What do you want to do in the meantime?

Taehyung: I want to discuss my plans with you and Namjoon before the meeting tomorrow.

Yoongi: What do you have in mind other than using the company as a front?

Taehyung: I want my mother to not have any part of our meetings in discussing what we are going to do to Felix and his men.

Yoongi: I want to get my hands on that bastard that killed Max.

Taehyung: And you will. You have my word on that.

Yoongi: Why you want to leave your mother out of it?

Taehyung: I want my mother to stay out of it, because it is my turn to take control in protecting our family. I don't want her to come up with any ideas that would put us in danger again. Besides, I need her to focus on being a grandmother and not focusing on this war.

Yoongi: I understand. How you want to do this?

Taehyung: I want to use my place and Max's as our places of reconnaissance. We will use these places to go over the intel that we have learned and need to seek out. Max's place needs to be remodeled, we need to have section of his place dedicated to the storage of weapons and high-tech tracking systems.

Yoongi: I like the sound of that, but what are we going to do your place?

Taehyung: We will have meetings here with our top guards of security. Once I go public taking over the company as V; we will use this place to go over tactics lore Felix's men and kill his crew one by one.

Yoongi: So, you want to divide us in two teams, one team at Max's, and us here.

Taehyung: Yes, (knock on the door as goes to answer it) Namjoon.

Namjoon: It is so good to see you, Tae (hugs him)

Taehyung: I'm still a little sore, but I'm happy to see you too.

Namjoon: How are you doing, Suga?

Taehyung: What?

Yoongi: Hey! Max never told him my nickname! Why did you bring it up?