Chapter 14: No!

The morning came too soon for Felix, he could not sleep, and got up and went to the kitchen. Honey was still asleep and did not hear Felix leave the room. Felix had a maid make him a quick breakfast and after he ate, he met with the second in command of the guards. Felix asked for an update on the training of the men, and if they were attacked today, what would the possible outcome be. The second in command told Felix and that he would give him a report by lunch time. Felix left and went to John's room. He knocked on the door and John was awakened from a deep sleep. He got up and opened the door to find Felix eager to talk. John moved aside and Felix came in.

John: Is something going on?

Felix: I can't shake this feeling.

John: What feeling?

Felix: I feel father may try and do something that would interfere with my plan to take him down.

John: You are thinking that he would try to attack us the day he arrives?

Felix: Yes, I have asked Paul to do conduct a mock scenario if we are going to be attack what would the outcome be.

John: That is a good move just in case you father does try something in two days then we can be prepared for it. But we also need to consider the assets that we have and keeping them safe.

Felix: I have thought about it. I think it would be best if Honey and his mother stay close together and have extra security to watch them on their walks and dancing.

John: I see...can you explain something to me?

Felix: What?

John: The men have been whispering talking about Honey being in all black yesterday. How do you want to handle this? Why was he in all black?

Felix: (Sighs) Honey is mourning his husband and nothing else. There's nothing else to say to the men, but that.

John: Understood?

Felix: He should be up by now; I already told the maids to prepare whatever he wants to eat when he comes down.

John: Where are you going?

Felix: I need to clear my head; I'm going off the island to see the progressions of our business.

John: You want me to tag along with you?

Felix: Sure, we need to be back before noon, so Paul can give us his findings and we can plan a counterattack.

John: I will get dress quickly.

Felix left the room and John got dressed, Felix went to his room and saw that Honey was awake. Felix did not say anything to Honey, he quickly grabbed a few things and left. Honey suspects that something must be happening, he got out of bed, and took his medicine. He got dressed in black again, and went downstairs to the kitchen, he figured he could find out where Felix is going. He walked into the kitchen and maids told him that Felix told them to make whatever he wants. Honey was surprised but needs to quickly feed the baby and himself.

He told the maids what he would like to have, and Honey took a seat at the table where another maid brought him some water and orange juice. Honey was still wearing long sleeves and the pain was still there in his wrists. It seems that the pains were getting worse. Honey bears the pain, because he knows that he will be going to his new home. Honey has been thinking about a lot of things on how he and Taehyung can deal with the sexual assault that Felix did. Lost in his thoughts, Sara came to the table, and maids brought in his breakfast request. The maids also brought the usual breakfast for Sara which was simple.