Chapter 9: New Discovery

Two weeks have passed since the attack at the Lees, and so far, Felix has kept his word towards Honey. Honey was only allowed to go outside in the garden at the back of the house. Felix would not let Honey come to the mainland for anything. Felix did call his father after the men were in a set routine in guarding the island and keeping Honey and Sara protected all the time. However, Kai did not answer Felix's phone call, and this did angered Felix. Sara would walk in the garden with Honey for Honey was bedridden for nearly a week since they arrived on the island. Felix went to mainland to see how his gang was going in using legitimate businesses as covers.

While he was on the mainland, he brought very provocative undergarments for Honey. Honey did not like them and was disgusted by Felix's liking. Honey never wore those undergarments and kept the ones that he had since the day of the attack. Honey's belly has grown a little bit and so far, his morning sickness seems to have ended for the time being. Honey could feel that there was still no change in Taehyung's state. As the days pass by, his worry seems to grow, and Sara is worried as well as. She pleaded with Felix to let her, and Honey go to the mainland to get away from the island, but he refused.

Sara has not been able to eat dinner with Honey at all. She is only allowed to eat with Honey at breakfast and lunch. This was torture for her, because wanted to make sure that Honey was not alone with Felix, but she couldn't keep her word, because of Felix's guards Ryan and Jessie. But things changed the day that Felix went to the mainland to check on the status of a club he was building when his phone ranged.

Felix: Hello?

Kai: How are you, son?

Felix: Father!

Kai: Yes, it is me.

Felix: Where have you been?! You have not been answering my calls and Doc has not been answering my calls either.

Kai: I don't like your tone, son, so change it!

Felix: Sorry, father.

Kai: I have been recovering since the attack on us and Doc has been taking good care of me.

Felix: Where is Doc? Better yet where are you?

Kai: I'm in Korea. Doc is on an assignment to take care of some business.

Felix: But he is your right-hand man, why would go on assignment and leave you alone?

Kai: For starters, I am not alone. I came back from Greece three days ago. I had a meeting with gentleman that Doc found for me that will take his place until his assignment is completed. But I am curious son.

Felix: Curious about what father?

Kai: Have you and John completed your assignment in finding the mole in our gang and did you find Sara?

Felix: (Gulping) Yes, we have found the mole and killed him during the attack on us.

Kai: And Sara?

Felix: We have found her.

Kai: Really?! Where is she?! I want to get my hands on that woman!

Felix: I will not tell you where she is over the phone. How about John and I show you where she is?

Kai: Do not play any games with me, Felix! I want her now!

Felix: You will get her after we meet. I will send you the address to meet me and John tomorrow afternoon. Got to go father. (Ends call and calls John)

John: Hello?

Felix: We need to get back to headquarters now. Father just called.

John: On my way.