Chapter 3: Part II Conversation

Honey: No! Wait! (John leaves with Sara as Felix stood in front of him to stop him)

Felix: I'm not done talking to you. (Walks closer as Honey walks backwards to a wall)

Honey: What is it?

Felix: How long have you been married?

Honey: Why?

Felix: Answer my question.

Honey: Not that long. We...we are newlyweds.

Felix: You mean "were" newlyweds.

Honey: Oh, you bastard!

Felix: Be careful mom to be. Don't make me angry.

Honey: (Gulping) Can I ask you something?

Felix: You can ask me anything.

Honey: Why were you at the restaurant?

Felix: Hmm...I was there for a quick fuck.

Honey: Pardon?

Felix: I was there looking for someone to relieve some stress. When I saw you, I was about to make a move until your husband interfered. So, when your husband took you away, I settled for a guy that came to the bathroom. I just imagined that he was you.

Honey: Eww! (Pushes Felix back a little to have some space)

Felix: (Chuckling) Well, it's true.

Honey: Why did you attack my husband? He did nothing to you. He just protected his wife and child that belongs to him.

Felix: I attacked him because I wanted you.

Honey: Why do you want me? There are plenty of people that you could have chosen from. Why?

Felix: I felt something when I looked into your beautiful eyes. I have never felt that way.

Honey: You killed my family, because of a feeling for a stranger?

Felix: You can say that. Yes.

Honey: (Scuffling)I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Felix: Why not? I wanted you to be my queen before I even knew who you were.

Honey: I was already a queen to my amazing husband; my king. Now, because of you this will be first night that me and our child would not feel his warm arms around us. His goodnight kisses to us. I will not share a bed with you. My child and I will sleep alone. (A tear falls from his face)

Felix: Fair enough. I will give you time to grieve for your husband but make no mistake that now you and your child will be mine after your grieving period. I will leave you for now, but one thing is for sure. If anyone of my men approach you or make advances towards you tell me or John right away.

Honey: What about my mother?

Felix: The same goes for her. Now, please rest, I will lock the door so no one will come in. I will come back once John brings our dinner. (Leaves the room and locked the door)

Honey quickly sat down on the bed placing his hands on his belly. He can't believe everything that happened today. Seeing his husband get shot, seeing his brother in-law, and parents get killed; Honey felt so helpless. While caressing his belly, Honey begins to feel extremely weak slight pains in his chest. He reached for a pillow and began to lay down to see if the pain would ease, but as soon as he lay down, he felt his bonding mark with Taehyung begin to throb.