Chapter 5: Secret Mission

After dinner Honey and Sara slept in one room together while John and Felix were in the next room. Honey did not immediately fall asleep for he was thinking of his next move. Honey and his mother purposely kept a secret from Sara when they went to Honey's doctor's appointment. Honey is happy that he and his mother made this decision just in case something goes wrong. Gently rubbing his belly, Honey was trying his best to feel Taehyung's emotions. He noticed that there has been no change but knows that Taehyung would wake up some day. He hopes that that day would be soon because he does not know how long Felix is giving him time to grieve.

When morning arrived, Sara gently woke up Honey from his sleep.

Sara: (Whispering) Wake up dear.

Honey: (Slightly groaning in a whisper) What's wrong? What time is it?

Sara: It is 7:30am. John and Felix are having a meeting with some of the men. I tried to ease dropped but couldn't hear that much.

Honey: What did you hear?

Sara: Felix said that the house on the island is prefect for what he needs to build his gang more.

Honey: A house on an island?

Sara: Yes. There are quite a few islands where someone could buy a house on.

Honey: (Sitting up) Did you hear anything else?

Sara: Felix talked about incorporating his gang into business to recruit more men and get more money.

Honey: He is trying to create a front with legitimate businesses. That is a smart move but what is he going to do with Kai?

Sara: As soon as Kai's name was mentioned all conversations stopped. I don't know what was said after.

Honey: This is good information. (Felix and John enters the room)

Felix: Did we interrupt something?

Honey: No, I was just telling mom how I feel.

Sara: It is normal to feel extra tired during pregnancy. A growing child requires a lot of energy.

Felix: I see. John and I will escort our men at the campsite to the airport. You two are coming along.

Honey: Can we eat first?

Felix: What?

Sara: The baby is hungry and mom to be must eat as well as having the proper care.

John: What about his vomiting?

Sara: Morning sickness is part of the process. He will eventually get pass it as he gets further along in his pregnancy.

Felix: Alright. We will order breakfast for you two and carry bags with us just in case he throws up in the car.

Honey: What about my doctor?

Felix: Don't worry we will see you doctor after our men have board the plane. I agree with you that we need to be sure that it is safe for you to travel with the baby.

Honey: Thank you. (Grunting)

Felix: What is it?

Sara: Baby wants food now.

Felix had food brought up for Honey and Sara. Honey ate a lot of food and Felix had to order some more. Since Honey and Sara don't have any changing clothes, Felix told them that they would get new clothes when they arrive in Korea. The men at the campsite were packing their things and head out to meet Felix and John at their half point. After Honey was done with his huge breakfast the four of them left the hotel along with the small group of men. Ryan was mad that he could not ride in the same car as Felix. He wanted to be their driver so he could have a look at Honey.