Chapter 13: Plan Gone Wrong

The next day Felix woke up late and noticed that Honey was giving him a death stare. Honey's beautiful light purple eyes have become violet, and it scared Felix a little. He never had someone stared him down before and he noticed that Honey was wearing something different. Honey was dressed in all black and Felix did not expect to see this side of Honey.

Felix: Why are you looking at me like that?

Honey: Why do you care?

Felix: O-what?

Honey: What's the matter? Can't answer a simple question.

Felix: Change your clothes.

Honey: No.

Felix: Excuse me? I told you to change your clothes. (Walks towards Honey)

Honey: And I told you no. (Standing up)

Felix: Don't make me hurt you again.

Honey: Too late.

Felix: Too—

Honey: You think you can control me now after what you did to me and my innocent baby. You have lost your mind. Don't you dare say another word. Now you get dressed and take your ass downstairs to have my breakfast made the way I want it. I want pancakes with syrup, steamed eggs, rice, banana milk, bacon, and seaweed soup. My mother will be with me the entire day and eat with me.

Felix: (Scoffing) You think you can tell me what to do now.

Honey: Of course, I can. In case, you didn't notice.

Felix: Noticed what?

Honey: (Sternly) What you have taken from me. You took my husband, you took my baby's innocence, you took my happiness, and now since you forcefully took my body that belongs to me and my husband! You have no right to dictate me in what I wear or how I act! I'm in mourning and black suits my mood. (Sits down on the bed) Now go, baby is getting hungry.

Felix left speechless went to the bathroom to get ready. Honey saw his ripped clothes still lying on the floor. He shivered a little and quickly got up and went to the window. He still had some soreness from his wrists and legs, but his aches in excitement knowing that he will be reunited with his love. He must wait a little longer but must be careful in how to strategically get back at Felix. Felix left the bathroom and saw Honey standing by the window. He was caught off guard by the youngster, but Honey's words were true that he took out his anger for Ryan towards him.

Felix: Are you ready?

Honey: (Slowly turning around) I am.

The two went downstairs, but Felix could hear the low grunts of pain that Honey was still in. Honey tried his best to hide it, but it was difficult to. The men were stunned to see Honey wearing all black and looking different from before. It was their first time seeing him like this and it has been hours since the last time that they saw him. Honey did not look at anyone as he was walking by with a little limp. When he reached the dining table and sat down, he let out a deep sharp grunt of pain. He shook a little bit before Sara came into the room.

When Sara saw Honey, she knew something was wrong. She thought it was Taehyung, but she had no idea of what Felix put Honey through yesterday. When Honey laid his eyes on her, he did a slight smile at her, and she went to hug Honey, but Felix stopped her as an instant reaction. He did not want Sara to know that he is the reason that Honey is in pain, and that his plan could backfire if she knows.