Chapter 16: First Talk

Hobi: Here is your room, Honey.

Honey: My room is downstairs why?

Hobi: Tae's orders. He doesn't want you to go up and down the stairs. Also, when he comes home it would easier for him to recover from his injuries.

Honey: I see... How is San?

Hobi: San is fine. He is recovering well, and he and Woo-young will be arriving here soon too.

Honey: That is good news.

Hobi: Can we talk on the bed?

Honey: Sure. (Hobi closes the door)

Hobi: How are you feeling?

Honey: I feel tired—

Hobi: No. How are you feeling?

Honey: Hobi, I don't want to talk about it.

Hobi: Because Tae can feel what you are going through.

Honey: (Sighs) Yes and no. I'm just...I'm just not ready to talk about it. And to learn that I have an older brother that just examined me (Freezes for a second) oh God.

Hobi: And your biological father too. That is creepy now that I said that out loud.

Honey: It is. I thought my parents told me everything. But they didn't.

Hobi: Honey, we are all here to get you and Tae through this. Felix will pay for what he has done to you and bunny cub.

Honey: (Chuckles slightly) It is a cute nickname for the baby.

Hobi: It is, and uncle Hobi will bring you joy and hope (play tickling the small baby bump)

Honey: Thank you, Hobi. Thank you for being there for Tae.

Hobi: It is my honor to be here for the both of you. Now please rest, I don't want your husband to videochat me angrily for keeping you up.

Honey: (Laughing) Ok, goodnight, Hobi.

Hobi: Goodnight, Honey.

Hobi went back to kitchen and saw that Jimin and Jin were still sitting, and Sara was not around.

Jin: Hobi, Mrs. Kim went to bed. How is Honey?

Hobi: He is strong, but... how can you examine your brother?

Jimin: I went to medical school for this and for myself.

Jin: Yourself?

Jimin: Like Honey, I can have children too.

Hobi: What? Really?

Jimin: Yes.

Jin: Do you have any kids?

Jimin: I did have a child and husband.

Hobi: What do you mean "did have"?

Jimin: Six years ago, I was married, and my husband and I had a baby girl. She was beautiful just like her father. One day we went out to a restaurant to celebrate me completing medical school. While we were eating dinner there was gunfire. So, many bullets were coming through the restaurant, and my husband quickly grabbed our daughter and me. We were hiding under the table trying to calm our daughter. She was only seven months old, but several men came in and they were going around shooting people like it was a game. As we heard footsteps coming closer, my husband gave me our daughter and told me to make a run for it. But we were too late a man lifted the table exposing us, and in a split second the man pointed the gun at me. He pulled the trigger and my husband jumped in the way, but the force was strong that he fell on top of us. That man shot my husband five more times and ran off. My husband was dead and when I did not hear my daughter's cries, I looked down. Her eyes were wide opened never blinked, and that's when I knew one of the bullets that hit my husband hit her. Her little body stopped the bullet from hitting me.