Chapter 15: Lost Reunited

Honey grabbed Sara's hand and went upstairs. Once inside Felix's room, Honey quickly guided Sara to the window.

Sara: Honey, what's...

Honey: Mom, it is time to dance.

Sara: He is here.

Honey: Yes, and we are leaving soon. I saw him in the garden while Felix was talking to me. Something must be happening soon to cause him to change his plans to get us early.

Sara: How is he going to get us out with all of Felix's men?

Honey: He gave me a sign. As soon as we hear a gunshot, we are going out of the window. I have my medicine ready to go. We are going home.

At the sound of the first gunshot, Honey opened the window, and a rope hook was launched in the room. Honey grabbed Sara's hand and guide her down first. Once she was halfway down, Honey came down the rope.

Tracker: Come quickly, we don't have much time.

The tracker guides them to a speed boat, and they got in quickly as the tracker started the boat and drove away. Once they arrived on shore at a pier; the tracker guides them to a car and drove to the location of their new home. The drive took about two hours to get to the destination in Seoul. When they arrived at the gate; Jin and Hobi were waiting outside along with several guards. Once the car was parked; Honey got out and hugged Hobi.

Hobi: I'm so happy to see you!

Honey: (Crying) I'm happy too! Where is Tae?

Jin: Tae will be arriving in about two weeks, but he gave us instructions to take care of you.

Honey: Alright.

Jin: Mrs. Kim, it is good to see that you are okay.

Sara: It is good to see you too, Jin.

Tracker: Hello, I'm sorry, but I need to do my job and examine Honey quickly. Is the room I need setup?

Sara: Examine, Honey?

Tracker: I will answer your question later and properly introduce myself.

Hobi: The room is ready; please come this way the guards will take care of the car.

Tracker: Thank you.

Honey: (Whispering) Hobi, please do not tell her. (Hobi nodding)

The tracker and Honey entered a room that was made for him to examine Honey. Jin took Sara to her room and showed her the clothes that they got for her. Honey changed his clothes to an examination gown. The tracker looked away finishing setting up the equipment.

Honey: I'm ready.

Tracker: Please come and lay down the ultrasound is ready.

Honey: Ok (Lies down and feels the cold gel) Oh that's cold.

Tracker: Sorry, and here we go. (Hears the baby's heartbeat) The heartbeat is strong and the medicine that you were given by Dr. Kim helped.

Honey: (Sighs in relief) That's good news.

Tracker: Yes, it is. But I have an important question to ask you.

Honey: What?

Tracker: I know you were raped (Honey gasping) Dr. Kim was in the room with your husband when he woke up. Dr. Kim texted me and asked me to examine you along with your husband's consent. Would be alright if I look down there? I promise to be gentle as much as possible.