Q&A / New Books in the Works!

6/19/24

Heyoooo! I hope everyone's been doing well! Sorry, it took me a while to update but I took a little break from writing for a bit. But I'm back! But anyways, you all must be wondering...

What happens now?

Well as you all know, in the book, His Fallen Angel, I have finished season 1 of Hazbin Hotel not too long ago. And some of you may have some questions or maybe not. This chapter is here to let you know my plans for this book!

Alright, starting off.

#1: Will you be continuing this book on your own story?

So sadly, I will not be continuing the book on my own. What I mean by this is that I'm not going to write my own plot for the events after season 1. I really am sorry! As much as I would like to write more on this book, I do want to work on others and also I don't know if I'm creative enough to make a whole plot T^T since again I am just a beginner!

HOWEVER!

I do have some set plot for Lucifer, (Y/n) and Atticus! I mean, your baby literally grew wings and has a demon form 0.0?? You think there isn't going to be plot for that! :3 But that's all I'll say!

#2: Is the story completed?

So Yes/No! So season 1 of the series and this story are done! BUT there's still more to come. Which brings me to this small announcement, this story will not continue until season 2 of Hazbin Hotel is released.

As far as I, myself, know as of now, is that the main villains will be the Vees, season 2 will go into more of  the sinners backstory/relationships (ex: Alastor and Vox) and how they died, and finally season 2 is not the final season.

So I wanna see how the season goes before starting up this story! Also again, like I said in the first question, I personally don't think I'm creative enough to write my own plot either so I'm so sorry ;w;

#3: Will we get more chapters about Atticus, Lucifer and (Y/n)?

YES! I plan on writing some mini chapters! I would like to write a chapter for Lucifer and (Y/n), about how they met. I already have a song in mind and everything!

#4: If you could describe Lucifer's and (Y/n)'s relationship, what would it be?

I could describe them as Jack and Sally from the nightmare before Christmas! Their relationship is so pure and slightly spicy :3

Fun fact: if anyone didn't notice, the way I started the book with the first verse of Sally's song and ended with both Jack and Sally's second verse of the song! ;)

and finally question that was asked by one of you readers! :D

#5: What was your favorite part to write?

Honestly, my favorite part had to be Chapter 16 for sure! It was mostly because of the ending of the chapter where (Y/n) and Lucifer made things up and sang together! Not to mention, Atticus had gotten to met his Dad which I was happy to write about also!

If anyone has any more questions then feel free to comment them right here!

Now after those questions in the way! I can now present my newest books I have in the works at the moment!

For book #1, I would like to present...

Book name: The Apple of My Eye | Lucifer Morningstar

A Cinderella AU

THATS RIGHT!! This is another Lucifer x Reader story based on the Disney movie, Cinderella! This is one of the many books I want to write and thought about for a bit. I thought it'll be cute to write an AU of these characters cause I see so many from artist and writers that I wanted to try my own! Still need to figure out who will represent who and this will follow the old version and live action, as well as the third movie (A Twist in time)

Now for book #2, I would like to present...

Book name: A Rebellious's Crush | Gene

(Aphmau)
Phoenix' Drop High - Mystreet: Lover's Lane

This is something I've been thinking about for a while and before when I was writing, His Fallen Angel, I took a break and started watching Mystreet! Then start looking for Gene stories since he's one of my favorite characters ;W; so I wanted to make my own! It will be based on the series so nothing will change and it'll probably be short seeing how often he appears.

6/28/24: YA'LL WE GETTING SEASON 7 OF MYSTREET LESSSS GOOOOOO!! it's such a funny coincidence that they announced as I was thinking of writing a Mystreet story so this is a very good time to write this book!

Out of the two books, I will say that the first one will most lies be updated more then the second because I already have everything planned out since it's based off the movies while the other, I still need to dugouts out how the story will flow, you know?

BUT that's all I have prepared for you all! I hope you all enjoy these books and have a good time reading!<3

Byeeee!