006

"Yeah, go, Y/n!" Gabby shouted, jumping up and down as I caught a wave.

I screamed out of excitement as I got thrown off. I came up grinning and hugging onto my board.

Gabby swam over and held the board steady as I jumped back on. I sat on the board and talked to her as I waited for a good wave.

"Oh, oh good wave, good wave!" Gabby said, pointing behind us. She quickly swam away and watched as I paddled towards it and quickly turned around.

I caught the wave and jumped up onto my feet. The adrenaline rush was real, and I was living in the moment.

Gabby had a couple goes after me when I went to go and get ice cream for the both of us.

I came back and watched as she paddled over.

"Vanilla for my fav!" I said, handing her a cone.

She side hugged me and licked it.

I had gotten mint choc chip. My favourite.

"Hey Y/n I saw your video. I was wondering if I could take a picture with you?" A girl said, coming over with her phone.

"Sure!" I said, and Gabby took the photo. The girl thanked me and ran off.

"I have absolutely no idea." I said, answering Gabbys unasked question.

Gabby shrugged and lay down, holding her ice cream up into the air, stretching her arms.

"Careful!" A boy screamed, and I shot up. A seagul was swooping down, aiming for Gabbys treat.

I quickly jumped up and jumped up towards the bird.

Gabby yelled and rolled out of the way as the hungry bird collided into me. I was thrown to the floor a bird on my stomach.

It quickly flew away, and I sat up dazed. The boy who had yelled had his phone out recording.

I waved. He waved back and then put his phone down.

"Y/n havnt you seen it?" Nidal said down the phone.

"No! You're joking! Please be joking!" I said, going through YouTube.

"No, I swear it's there. Look up. Y/n Y/l/n gets brutally attacked by rabid seagul." Nidal said, snickering.

I coughed, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Should have been Y/n Y/l/n gets crushed by hungry seagul." I said, snorting.

"Ha! Found it!" I yelled triumphantly.

I clicked on the video and watched as a seagul flew into me. It caught me waving at the camera before it cut off to some edit about cheese.

"Watched it?" Nidal said.

"Yup." I said, confused.

"The cheese bit got me rolling." Nidal said, chuckling.

"Mmm, very...interesting." I said, liking the video.

"I liked and commented." Nidal said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Oh, I had the weirdest dream the other night! So basically-"

"Shut up!" A voice roared interrupting me. I turned around, scared.

"Bro, why don't you? I want to hear what she's got to say. It's probably more interesting than you anyway." Nidal shouted down the phone.

The man sneered at me through the doorway, completely ignoring Nidal.

Gabby came up behind him.

"Y/n meet Travis!" Gabby said, smiling.

"Uh." I said half scared half annoyed.

"She tales up a lot of space. Maybe you could move her to my room?" Travis said, looking at Gabby with thus weird face. 

"That is true. Y/n you wouldn't mind, would you?" Gabby said.

"Ah, she will be fine." Travis said, walking away. Gabby walked off after him.

I turned back to my phone where Nidals disgusted face was pushed up to the camera.

"Ew, I hate that dude. Who does he think he is Travis Scott!" Nidal said.

"Nido stop, he must be staying here he's telling Gabby to make us switch rooms." I said my heart ached.

"Everything is amazing he better not ruin it!" I said, getting angry.

"Woah, woah stop a second! Nido?" Nidal said, confused.

"Oh, sorry, a random nickname just popped into my head." I said.

"Nido. That's all you've got! Try to find a better one!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"I gotta go call you soon bye!" I said having up before he could answer.