016

"Jiji, I don't care. I'm going over there to -"

"Y/n, before you say anything, I just want to say what will Gabby be like?" Jiji interrupted.

"I don't care what Gabby thinks this is my life, and I'm not going to let Nidal ruin it!" I huffed, grabbing my suitcase and thundering down the stairs.

Jiji ran after me.

"Yes, but Y/n have you thought this through at all!" She said.

"No. Obviously." I replied, rolling my eyes and quickly walking to where I thought the airport was.

"Y/n, you're not even going the right way unless you plan to go to a car garage and live there!" Jiji said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me in a different direction.

"Jiji, I think I know that." I said.

Jiji snorted.

We arrived at the airport and I bought a ticket.

"Oi, what about me!" Jiji snapped buying the same one.

My jaw dropped.

"I thought you were against the idea?" I responded.

"Uh, when did I say that?"

"Well, actually -"

"That doesn't matter now to Texas!" Jiji shouted, cutting me off again.

We boarded the plane, and I grabbed my phone and texted Nidal.

"Y/n why?" Jiji said, peering over my shoulder.

"I'm coming for you, rat. Why - you know what I'm not even going to ask." She said, sighing.

I smirked at my message and sent it.

Oh boy, Nidal, you have no clue what's coming for you.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!" Gabby yelled down the phone. We had landed, and Jiji had called Neshan to pick us up.

"That's what I said!" Jiji said.

"JIJI NOWS NOT THE TIME! Y/N, YOU ARE COMING BACK RIGHT NOW!" She screamed.

"I'm seventeen. I can handle myself, plus I got Gary to look after the animals." I said, feeling guilty.

Gabby hung up, and I let out a long, relieved sigh.

Neshan pulled up, and we got in.

"So Y/n what are you doing here?" He said as he started the engine.

"Going to whoop Nidals a-"

"She's here to visit Nidal and tell him that she misses him." Jiji said.

I glared at Jiji, and she sent me a sarcastic smile.

Neshan parked the car, and I jumped out, dashing to the door and running inside the house.

I heard Nidal in his room shouting.

"You stupid thing, why would you do that? I swear I'm going to win next time!" He shouted.

I burst in, and he sat gaming. He span around.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock! Oh, it's you." He said, trailing off.

"Nidal." I said quietly. Suddenly, I regretted ever coming here. I was being a brat. A big one. This was his life, not mine.

I burst into tears.

"Woah, what's up!" He said, coming over.

"Oh, Nidal, I've been so horrible. I'm such a loser. Kill me now, please!" I sobbed.

"Um, okay. Harsh." He said smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't even ask." I mumbled.

"Are you on, you know?" He whispered.

"Drugs?" I replied, confused.

"No! Like waterfall thing?" He said.

"Waterfall? What are you on about!" I said, pulling away.

"Like shark month? Red waterfall!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, you mean my period!" I said laughing.

Nidals cheeks turned pink, and he nodded sheepishly.

"It's nothing to me embarrassed by love!" I said, patting his shoulder.

"And no, I'm not." I added.

Nidal chuckled and looked down into my eyes. My tummy felt like it was flying.

He was staring into my soul, reading my mind.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Would it be weird if I..."