018

"Nidal!" I said, running outside and seeing Nidal teaching a random kid how to backflip.

He laughed and high five the kid. He walked over to me and span me around.

"You're so beautiful." He said, kissing me. I pulled away, bursting out in laughter.

He pouted. I kissed him and then took his hand and led him back inside.

Gabby and Nathan were getting married today.

"This dress?" I said, pointing to a tight, long emerald green dress.

"Or this dress." I said, showing Nidal a lilac flowy, long corset dress.

"Mmm, the purple one!" He said. I nodded.

"Okay, get out so I can change!" I said, shoving him out of the room.

"What! Why do I have to go!" He wailed as I shut the door behind him.

I slipped into the green dress and added silver jewellery, and curled my hair.

I touched up on my makeup and then walked out of the room.

"You've taken ages!" Nidal shouted from downstairs.

I went carefully downstairs and skipped over to Nidal.

He gasped.

"You are stunning! Hang on a second. I thought I said the purple dress, though this one is definitely better." He said, running his hand down the dress.

"Stop using her dress as an excuse to touch her!" Neshan said, coming in, chuckling. Nidal rolled his eyes.

"We better go!" Nidal said and got into his car. I sat in the passenger seat, and he rested one of his hands on my thigh.

"To the wedding!" I said.

"You know that could be us in four years!" Nidal whispered in my ear, as Gabby and Nathan had their first kiss as a married couple.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Married at twenty-four? When are we having kids?" I said jokingly.

"Tonight." Nidal said, winking at me.

"Nidal!" I hissed, making sure no one had heard him.

He laughed.

"You're so funny." He mused.

"Sure." I replied.

___________________________________________

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this story xx