015

"Are you and Nidal together?"

"No, it's complicated." I said, changing the subject by reading out a different question on my live.

"How did you do that slick back so well? Aw, thanks so much. I will send you the link it's on amazon and really cheap!" I said, smiling.

"Girl, you look so sad. What's up? Oh, I'm not sad!" I said, forcing a laugh and swallowing hard.

After a while, I ended the live and checked my phone. Gabby had sent a message to show me her hotel room where she was staying with her new boyfriend.

Nathan was definitely better than Travis. I could tell they both really loved each other as they have been dating for a year now.

Nidal and I had lost contact, and I had gained two million followers.

I still watched his posts.

I put my phone on the bed and walked downstairs to answer the door.

They kept knocking.

"I'm coming, Jesus!" I muttered to myself, speeding over. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door.

"Y/N!" Jiji yelled, knocking me over onto the floor.

I hugged her tears rolling down my face.

"Jiji, what the heck! What are you doing here! You pig you haven't texted me in three months!" I yelled, laughing and crying at the same time.

She pulled me up

"I'm so sorry I've just been so busy." She said, looking ashamed. I hugged her.

"No, it's fine. I get it." I said, giving her a grin.

She smiled.

"Is it just you?" I asked secretly, hoping Nidal would run over to me and sweep me off my feet, apologising about everything.

"Just me." Jiji said.

My heart sank.

I forced a smile, and we ran up to my room to catch up on everything.

"Nidal has met a girl! Her names Salish they are so close its so cute!" Jiji yapped.

"Aw. Cute." I said, biting my lip blinking away the tears that were forming in my eyes.

Jiji left after a while, and as soon as the door shut, I collapsed to the floor, breaking down in tears.

"WHAT THE HELL NIDAL DID THAT FLIPPING KISS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! I TOLD YOU I LIKED YOU! YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME BACK!" I yelled.

I lay on the floor, taking shuddering breaths and screaming.

My phone buzzed.

I wiped my tears and quickly answered the phone.

"Hey, Y/n here." I said, acting like I hadn't just been having a breakdown.

"Oh hey Y/n this is Nidals' best friend, Salish! It's a dare to call someone in his contacts. I hope you don't mind." She chatted.

"Oh. I'm actually really busy right now!" I said.

"Oops, sorry, bye then!" She said, and I hung up.

Stupid girl.

I admit I follow her on Instagram and tiktok. But that doesn't matter. She's a horrible person!

___________________________________________

No hate to Salish!