014

"I will buy a new phone as soon as possible!" I said, giving him one last hug.

"Bye, Y/n." Nidal said, holding onto my hand and looking at me sadly.

"Bye love you!" I whispered, letting go of his hand and watching him leave.

"Right misses back to the hospital!" Gabby said, taking my hand.

"You're joking!" I groaned.

Gabby chuckled and took me back to the car. I bought a phone online and then slowly fell asleep.

A month later, I was allowed out of the hospital.

I greeted Puff excitedly, and we both rolled about on the floor. Gabby watched us laughing and then went into the kitchen to make me a snack.

I changed out of my hospital gown and into some white fox sweatpants and a long sleeved grey skims top that a Kim herself had gifted me for a get well present.

That was a flex.

I pulled on white Nike socks and slipped into my pink Crocs.

I skipped downstairs and outside.

The guinea pigs crawled over my lap as I sat down in the grass.

I cuddled Hannah as Fredrick tried to dig in between my legs.

Gabby came out with my snack and a snack for the guinea pigs.

I ripped up the lettuce and hand fed them. Fredrick had the audacity to poo on my brand new top.

I lay down on my back, and they walked over my stomach. Hannah cuddled into my neck, and Fredrick tried going down my sweat pants.

By the time I went back inside, I had gotten a tan. I washed the poo stain out of my top and then let it dry. I quickly put on a different top. A black crop top.

By noon, my phone had arrived, and Gabby helped me set it up.

I went on call with Nidal for two hours before hanging up.

___________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. Plus, the short chapter 🥲

How is everyone?