DO NOT READ THIS

If you liked this story, I have some updates in mind for future events, so don't delete it just yet. I still have some surprises for you ;)

—————~ஜ🍫ஜ~—————

This is a shout-out to Julie_ProofEdit

I'm a non-english speaker so I needed help from someone fluent and this amazing person came to my rescue and proofread + edited the old version of the diary for me.

This new version rewrote based on her edited chapters and that's why I sounds so much better than my first draft.

It took me a few months to be able to upload everything due to some personal stuff going on in my life at the time, but she was very understanding during the process so, Julie, I'm here to thank you for your help and great work on my book.

—————~ஜ🍫ஜ~—————

This is also a dedication chapter.

This is my first complete book in all 10 years of being a huge storytelling enthusiastic. It might be short and not that much interesting, but I put so much love on each chapter that I hope it turned out to be a sweet and enjoyable experience to those of you who came all the way here.

To you, my gratitude.

Not only for your support as a reader but for showing me that I am capable of finishing what I started and that my fear of people screaming in the comments how terrible I am at writing and should just find another hobby wasn't necessarily a reality.

Kinda.

I'm still waiting for those comments tho.

—————~ஜ🍫ஜ~—————

Now, I always save the best for last so, to my girlfriend:

Thank you for being the inspiration for this story. Without you I wouldn't be here. Without you I probably wouldn't know what true love is. You're the highlight of my days. The only one who could make me take a deep breath and relax when the world around me is pure chaos.

You made me believe I could be whatever I want, including a writer.

I love you to the stars and back.

—————~ஜ💜ஜ~—————

For those who don't know, this is based on a true story.

So, to Wattpad:

Thank you for being my cupid and helping me give birth to this book.