🍂Rugby King Nick Nelson 👑: Part 1

🍃 🍂 🍃     👑     🍃 🍂 🍃

🍃 🍂 🍃 👑 🍃 🍂 🍃

🍃Nicks Pov.🍃

"Alright, alright ! that's it for practice today boys!! Great job! Have a great  weekend! See you Monday! Charlie, cones again please! Thank you! "  Coach Singh yelled, standing at her usual spot on the left side of the grass field. I laughed at a joke Otis had said before he tossed me the ball. Charlie, my friend I sit next to in forum now, trailed not far from us to the side.
He picked up the brightly colored cones along the way, the sunlight shining on the back of his dark curls and skinny frame.
"Nick" I heard Christian say to get my attention, I hadn't realized I'd be staring at Charlie.
I chuckled as Christian opened his hands for me to toss the ball to him, I threw it to him as he ran backwards.We all headed in the direction towards the locker rooms.
"Oi, did you hear about Sais party at the beach? You mates comin, right?" He held his hands up as if I'd be crazy not to. 

I laughed , then looked at Charlie and back at Otis.
"A party? yeah, sure." I answered, Otis grinned in agreement.
"Yes lads! starts at 7"
I looked at both of them before taking off,
"Last one to the locker rooms has to bring the pizza" I yelled,  but Charlie was surprisingly right behind me, until he passed me easily. We laughed as we touched the gym doors,
"Charlie! How unfair, I forgot you can run really fast , that's totally cheating !"
I exclaimed , in the middle of catching my breath, he chuckled,  barely affected.

"No way , and you asked for it! Plus you're the one who cheated! You Literally gave yourself a head start Nick !! Nice try" He laughed, pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes, " okay okay you're not wrong, you win." I grinned, and he smiled confidently agreeing.
"Thank you" he beamed proudly.

I looked around , " oh where's otis?"
I looked back and he was standing there , his arms crossed.
"Oi! you both cheated!" He yelled catching up and throwing an arm around both of our shoulders as we headed inside laughing.
" fine fine , I'll bring the pizza!!" He exclaimed leaving us, I chuckled and nodded before heading over to the equipment room with Charlie.
"So, uhm, Do you want to come to Sai's party..with me?" I asked leaning against a shelf. Silently hoping he'd say yes. We've been having so much fun hanging out lately, not having him there would really suck.

He was leaned down putting the cones away, he stood up.
"Oh uhm, I don't know. It doesn't sound like my sort of thing." he said awkwardly.
"Please come " I exclaimed, my hand automatically touched the side of his shoulder.
"I want you to be there" I encouraged him.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes

He looked down at my hand just before I dropped it, and smiled shyly before breathing out an
"Okay"