🌴✈️ReDiscovering Paradise (Continued): Part 1☀️🦈

Note: please bare with me (for now) on any typos, I still need to go back in and edit x

☀️Nicks Pov. 🦈

I woke up slowly, yawning before opening my eyes as I looked around through squinted eyes. I blinked totally confused, sleep still in my vision.

I felt a weight ontop of me slightly shift.
Smooth and soft skin against mine.

Who -
I looked down to see a small mess of soft dark curls.
I blinked, my eyes finally opening up more.
I grinned.

I gently moved the curls outve his eyes and stared, totally stunned.
Every moment from last night hit me like a train.
He was gorgeous even with bed head.
Even while sleeping.

I sighed, unable to help my giant grin.
Last night and into this morning was amazing.

He looked so incredibly cute sleeping, with his messy hair , curls sticking up and out and his plump lips parted in an open pout, laying on my chest , totally naked.. and totally worn out by me.

I could get use to this.
But sadly, I had to get up.

I managed to very slowly and gently remove him off me and onto the pillow instead, slowly inching out of the bed.
Because today, is his birthday.
Okay okay.. I'll go get him breakfast real quick while he's still knocked out.
I smiled cheekily heading to the restroom.
I think we got off atleast 4 times last night and into this morning, poor thing..
To be fair, I did try to warn him.

After taking care of things in the restroom and quickly changing, I managed to creep out of his hotel room, taking a key temporarily so I could get back in.
As I sneaked out and closed the door quietly, I heard someone clear their throat. I turned to see a woman dressed in expensive business attire, staring at me.
"Did you just break into my son's room?" she accused, more of a statement then an actual question.
She held an expensive purse in her hand and her phone in the other, ready to call security I'm sure..

This .. this isn't his mom is it? Surly not.
But then I again, why else would a rich lady like her question me coming out of his room?

Because it is his mom dumbass! She literally said Son.

Shit shit shit shit shit!!!
I mentally kicked myself. Is he even out to his parents yet? I'll play the buddy card to be safe.

"Hi, my names Nick, it's so nice to meet you " I said holding out a hand, trying to ignore the fact that I was wearing my clothes from the night before , and I'm sure she could tell.
She looked at my hand unamused.
"Why are you coming out of my son's hotel room at 7am, Nick?" She asked, this time she crossed her arms. I gulped.
"Oh I , I just came to give him back his book that I found " I lied straight through my teeth.
She raised a brow and looked at the door , sighing and nodded.
Believing me because of his love for books.
"Sure. Will you be attending tonight's party?" She asked plainly.
Party? ..Oh yeah, he is having a party later isnt he.
I heard it was going to be pretty big.

"Yes, I plan on going" I said politely, but in the same plain tone as her.
She glanced at my clothes slightly looking amused.
Shit .. she caught on.
She smiled suddenly. .an unsettling smile like she was thinking about something.
"Good" she said before turning and leaving. She walked down the corridor in her heels and turned the corner to walk into the elevator , the sight of her gone instantly causing me a sigh of relief.
Shit.. she was something else. Talk about pressure..