|Chapter 3|

POV 3rd Person( Venom ):

"Another Dimension filled with more Kraang?! Is there a chance that some of the Kraang never was trapped...have you found any other lifeforms that live inside this dimension?"

It looks to be a similar dimension to this prison dimension your kind have been trapped inside for eons

Almost like a kin of this dimension

However it doesn't seem to stop there

"What do you mean?", walking away from the resting patient, Venom walked closer to the screen and watched as the ship drew a complex sketch of what could be dimensions or "universes" that connected in a strange coincidence.

From what I have found there are a multitude of dimensions that are kin to ours

And from what I've found most of them are controlled by the Kraang

However so far our dimension is the only one a Kraang can't escape from until now

Now with this cut in the edge of this universe you finally have a way to escape

*Crrreeeeeaaaaakkkk*

Venom turned towards the noise only for his eyes to be met with another's, his host's. Venom stared at the creature as he was stiff, his eyes wide as he stared at Venom.

*BeepBeepBeepBeepBeepBeepBeepBeep*

The patients heart beeped faster and faster, his blood pressure rose slowly, the systolic number rising at a rapid rate while the other rose slowly, the patient was scared. Venom stared at his host, walking slowly closer, he stepped one foot in front of the other, and closed the distance in between them, stopping just an inch away from the end of the bed. "Mother Ship-", his host flinched yanking his arms and legs, trying so hard to escape, yet he couldn't, "How is the patient awake sooner than what was suspected?"

Compared to most lifeforms this one's genetic and biological code seems to be constructed far differently than most creatures

Its body began healing the moment I started the procedures

Shattered and fractured bones healing back together correctly

See look at this

The screen zoomed in on the host's left skeletal eye socket, it was healed with no materials needed, no staples, no wiring, it was almost like the bones heal on there own, Venom was stunned, but how could this be, bones take months to heal on their own, and even that most of the time the pieces never go back to their previous position...so how?

"It wasn't...-", the creature finally spoke up, his eyes stared at me as I stared at him, watching him through the transparent screen, he is afraid, "I thought...this was a nightmare...", the creature tore his eyes away from Venom and looked down at his trembling hands, his hands reaching up to his face and covering his ears, Venom stared at his host as he walked around the screen, standing tall by the side of the bed, analyzing his host, Venom went to reach for his host's face, studying the incision that scarred his face, a long scar that travel down through the side of his eye, "What are you exactly-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!", the creature flinched away, snapping his teeth towards the hand, Venom only chuckled at his attempt and walked back towards the screen, "What are you doing to me! Where-", the creature kept yelling, screaming for answers, but Venom never spoke to him. Zooming in the patient's side, he switched over to the peripheral nervous system, "Mother Ship were you able to fix this nerve damage?"

Negative

"And why's that. I specifically remember ordering you to fix this issue"

With Nerve damage all we can do is wait for the body to heal on its own rate