|Chapter 7|

POV Leo:

This couldn't be real...

I stared at the young turtle that smiled happily at me, listening as he talked on and on, he was saying something, but every word he said didn't make any sense, "Mikey?...", he stopped talking. reaching my arm out, wanting so badly to make sure this was real and as I touched his shoulder, I felt the warmth no hallucination could ever give off, my brother was here...he was trapped just like me... I wrapped my arms around Mikey, hugging him so tightly I never wanted to let go, but it was strange, Mikey looked different, 'You were supposed to be safe...you were supposed to be at home watching Jupiter Jim and eating pizza with the family, so...why are you here?'

Mikey looked so different than I remember, 'What happened to him...I thought I was only gone for a week?', his dark green skin was paler than ever and his freckles were smaller than I remembered, 'how did you change so much... Miquel?', I wanted to hug him even longer, to keep him from escaping my reach until the end time, yet...as I stared at him longer, listening to every word, every tone, everything this kid said... sounded nothing like my brother...he sounded like a fraud. The hope that filled my mind only faded the more I heard this kid speak, 'Where are you guys...', and the more I listened to his voice the more I knew...my family still hasn't come for me yet.

This entire we I could have sworn I heard my brothers' voices, their words all around me, yet I never saw them, but this..., "Ha...ha...", I stepped away from this creature as I drew my swords and aimed them straight towards the hallucination, towards this fraud, "System".

Yes Terrapin

"Tell me...", my hands trembled as I stared at him, at this turtle, "...have I gone crazy...do you see the turtle in front of me?"

Yes Terrapin

"Whooooaaa! You have tech- can I see!", the kid reached for my wristband, but as I pulled my arm away, I made sure to keep some distance, my eyes glaring at the creature ahead of me, 'a mimic?! Is Kraang Prime fucking with me?!', with my blade pointed at the creature's snout, I glared at him, "How do you know my brother's name...What are you". Stepping back away from me, he lifted up his hands, "Whoa wait! Please listen-!", he seemed so happy, but why, why was this turtle so happy I am literally holding a blade to his face, "Leo, please listen to me-". The trembling stopped as I stared at the turtle, I wanted to make this creature speak, I wanted to run away, but as I tried to lift my foot I was stuck, I was frozen, "Venom...", the kid stared at me, his smile got smaller as he waited, "Venom?"

"On it..."

---------------------------------------

POV 3rd Person (Venom):

"You know I have been really... d̴͔̈́̈́̉e̵̟̩̲̾̀v̵̳́͝ŗ̴̻̩̅̅͊à̸̡͙̣ẗ̷̻̯́̄s̸͕̜̭̚", looking away from the kid, Venom watched as the liquid fully covered his host's body, he felt every single thing the debris, the dust, even the gentle wind brushing against his skin, everything filled his mind with so much dopamine, oh and how he wanted so much more. Venom towered over the creature and as the last bit of his host's skin was covered a growl bellowed from his throat and a sharp toothy smile appeared, "I haven't eaten anything since the spleen I ripped from my host body, but oh am I going to enjoy this-"

"Whoa!!!", Venom froze as he stared down at the kid, pulling his hand away, the kid looked so excited, so thrilled to see him, but why? Why was this creature not scared...instead it was excited, "Oh!-", he reached for his hand, but as Venom pulled it away, the kid just stared at him, pulling his hand away from him. Venom just watched, staring at the kid, stepping farther and farther away from him, 'what is wrong with this kid?'