|Chapter 1|

A/N~ this has nothing to do with the story, but rather with me, I honestly don't remember the units of time the Kraang used in any of the shows, so for this unless someone points out, will be used in measurements used on earth

POV 3rd Person(???):

'Ooooooohhhh', taking in a deep breath of the nitrogen-filled atmosphere, the creature laughed as it finally felt something, his eyes shut. Standing still the creature watched as its shadow cascaded over the remains of the broken technodrone, the sounds of the rumble clashing against each other, but that wasn't the best part...

The colors...

Shades of purples, pinks even some greys, this dimension's trash-filled sky was full of an ombre of colors, something this creature had never seen before, it was beautiful, so stunning that he wanted to stay in this spot until he breathed his last breath. The creature stared at the sky and studied the colors, the change in hues, something his liquid form never got to experience. 'I envy you...stranger', the creature reached out, catching a piece of loose metal, 'he's coming...', the creature knew he needed to run, to flee from the predator that roared out for him, yet he just stood still, staring off in the distance. Looking away from the noise, he analyzed the entirety of his new host, dragging each digit along the smooth skin, he looked and studied every inch of his body, the skin that covered his host's entire body, the stripes that painted his face, arms, even on his host's legs, everything about his host was fascinating, but what caught his attention though its host's abdomen and back, it felt strange, firm to the touch almost like the debris that filled this dimension, yet far smoother. 'What are you?', he wanted to know more, wanting so badly to tear his host apart bit by bit so he could see what exactly this body was, rip every single organ out of his host body, to slide a blade over the soft scaly skin, watching whatever strange liquid pool from the cut, whether that was himself or whatever liquid that kept this thing alive...

But he knew that doing so wasn't a good idea...

'Just a little peak would hurt', a sharp toothy smile formed on his face, the creature quietly, its cackle sounding airy, so hushed as it flicked its finger in the air, and a blade formed from the very tip of the host finger, and the sounded of the sharpened blade echoed through the air. Crouching to the ground, he sat with its host's legs crossed over each other, and as he got comfortable, he pressed the blade against the host's digit. A new color...

The color looked so similar to the markings on this earthling's face, it was so lovely, the liquid floated into the empty space, hovering just within his reach, but instead of reaching for the liquid that floated just a few inches in front of him, he stared at his finger and pulled it closer to his face, only to shove it inside his mouth seconds later, 'Coppery...', he licked his lips, savoring the metallic flavor, 'Interesting?', there were so many colors that covered his host's body, colors that he's never seen before. He stared at the finger, 'Maybe-', he looked up from his finger and pushed himself up to his feet, switching his gaze from the colors in the space and his host finger, 'I can find a way back to this creature's planet...to see more of these strange colors', he didn't want to lose this body, no one can take it from him, it was his.

"VENOM!!!", his leader's voice echoed louder as it screamed is birth given name...venom. Venom turned towards the sound of his voice and just stared, he was close, ready to put him back in his place, but he didn't want to go back to that colonizing lifestyle, going from planet after planet, destroying every single planet in our path to "prove" that they were that strongest and most superior lifeforms in the universe, he didn't want to do that anymore. Turning away from the voice, Venom was ready to leap, to run away, but as he lifted his host's leg he finally felt it, his legs were sore beyond anything the symbiote had ever felt before, it hurt far worse than the blade he used to pierce his host's digit, it hurt, every part of this host's hurt, his face, torso, legs, back, everything hurt so much, yet he needed to run, to escape, but he couldn't.