|Chapter 19|

~One Week Later~

POV 3rd Person(Leo):

'It's only been one week since I rescued Angie, and what a slow week it has been, each day passed by slower then the day before hand, the days stretched on and on, seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, and the fours stretched on, until finally the seventh day came. Angie practiced Kraang every single chance he had, and they all did, even Jay spoke Kraang for him, even though he didn't trust him in the beginning. But...it was so weird, for the first two days, Angie took it easy, and laid underneath the tarp, eating the soft food I collected during every single mission, but as we reached the third day, Angie was already on his feet, practicing with his nun-chucks, he even practiced some ninjutsu, but ever since we left the facility, Angie has been wearing his gear, and hasn't taken it off since, not even for sleep.'

'Without any of his gear or camophlage, all of his wounds were very visible, without his mask there was a scar that wrapped all the way around his head, his belt hid the unevenly healed shell scar, and the wraps on his arms hid the pinpoint scars from the dozen of needles that stabbed his skin. Without any of the coverage, every single procedure was quite visible, after I woke up a while ago, the system told me the situation and what was wrong with Angie. System explained that the Kraang removed multiple organs from his body, his spleen, appendix, kidneys, and worse his liver and gallbladder. Explaining in great detail, the system explained that Angie could no longer consume any foods that are fatty, processed, or sugary, meaning he could no longer eat pizza, I myself completely understood after hearing that, eating any of that food will cause severe abdominal pain, however, Angie seemed more distant as the words repeated inside his mind'

'The system continued stating that out of all the procedures, there is only one organ that could lead to severe issues, which was the liver, she also added that there were other issues, however, they weren't as severe as the prior, turns out that the Kraang poked and prodded Angie's brain, to the system the brain looked fine except two parts, the part of the brain that handle's his emotions and the part that handles pain. What are we going to do when his family comes...turns out Angie already had a plan for that, but for some reason he wouldn't tell me'

'Ever since I finally got my powers back, I trained...using all the ways I've learned to open portals and as each day passed, opening portal after portal, teleporting from sword to sword, using my swords and voice, I've finally perfected the skill, but now it gets me thinking...what's stopping me from leaving this place...'

'What's stopping me from going home...'

"-̵̡͙̂͊̌!̴̼̺̥͑ó̷͙͚d̸̩͎̅ ̶̡͗́̇n̸̙̼̬̆̔͘a̵̖͖͒̊c̸͎̓ ̴̝̰̔͌͌I̷͓͇̊ ̶͎͊t̴̤͍̫̓ả̵͚͍̈́h̶͎͐w̴̱͙̅̆ ̴̧͕̀̃̆k̴̹̭̱̅ŏ̸̘͍͒͑ò̴̡̯̙̌́L̶̢͇͉͌͋ ̶̧̿!̸͍̈́a̵͔̽͘̚p̶̲̉a̵͚̜̐͘P̶͙̦͆ ̷̛͕͊!̶̥̥͐a̴̬̤̺͛͛͘p̵̧̲̝̈́̇̈a̵̛̮̜̠͝P̶͔̭̒̓"

(Papa! Papa! Look what I can do!-)

Running in front of Leo, Jay crouched down and placed his hands on the ground, "-̵͍̤̎̚͜!̶̼̔̍͐?̴̻͔̮͐̈͌g̷̻̎͑̊n̵̞̑̍i̵̱̪͂͋͛h̸̥̗̅c̵̨͓̭͊̓̀ẗ̸̛̬à̷̬̤̫w̴̤͘͝͝ͅ ̸̝͚͊ű̵̯̝͉̈́o̶͒̚ͅý̵̧̱̙ ̶̩͍̻͆e̸̹͋̌̕r̶͎̺͝Ä̷̪͈́̈"

(Are you watching?!-)

Looking up from his swords, Leo placed them off to the side, and watched Jay as he bounced on his tippy toes, "p̶̖̞͍͋ẹ̴͙͆̚Y̴̛̥͉"

(Yep!)

Bouncing off the tips of his toes, Jay's legs went higher and higher and higher. He was so close that he overshot and flipped onto his back, "!̷̯̞̒̂ë̵͖͖̹́̽s̷͔̈̔̏o̶̧͒̑̇l̶͉̙̃c̴͔̊̂̕ ̴̦̍̓̐o̷̜͈̐͝s̵̱̬̄̚ ̶̗͉̉s̸̓ͅȁ̸͎̪̒w̸͚̫̜͒͋̋ ̴̢͔̚I̷͙͇͙͌̚ ̴̪͛́!̵͙̼̋̊́?̴͓͒t̴̟̱̘̋͊̀à̷̦̥h̶̲̘̔͝t̵̝͇̥͛̌̔ ̷̡̆͂e̵̙͐̅͛ḙ̴̄̑͝s̴͚̫̓ ̶̲̻̠̀ǘ̶̧̮̘o̸͎̱͙͘y̶̜̥̎͘ ̴͈̬̘͂d̷͓͓͊͝i̴̬͌́̚D̷̜̉!̷̯̞̒̂"