Chapter 18

And just like that the wedding was over and a week has passed and started this week we'll be going together,and I must say this past week i learned a lot about zayan, he's completely different from how he is at the office coz he may seem the type ...

And just like that the wedding was over and a week has passed and started this week we'll be going together,and I must say this past week i learned a lot about zayan, he's completely different from how he is at the office coz he may seem the type who's cold, emotionless etc from what I've heard at the office but srsly saying he's literally the most chill person at home,he loves his family and spends time with them and as my other half i couldn't have ask for more he's perfect and yeah we have bounded a little I'd say like we talk everyday as in like our likes, dislikes etc and then having late night food and he takes me out as well especially to my favourite spot the chai dhaba.

He's rly sweet and whenever he's upset i try to help me not to brag but i Ely give good head massages and zaynab can be the proof and not to forget my Bhai as well he sometimes asks me to do it fr him and now zayan, last week he came home looking all tired,his hair messed up I wanted to ask him what happened but I heard zaid who came behind speaking regarding the fraud which occurred at the meeting I stayed quite and instead made some coffee and went to our room where zayan was sitting in the balcony,I placed the coffee and asked him if I could give him a massage he didn't say anything but ik his silence means yes so I did massage his head and just few minutes later i could hear him snoring(not like actually snoring) he looked daam tired he was laying down on the couch in the balcony I got a blanket fr him and i decided I'll sleep on the couch too.

And this morning while mumma was packing lunch for the 4 of us i decided to help her along since I just had to dress up before leaving for the office i took a shower early in the morning when I woke up for fajar and now zayan was taking a shower so I came down to help,
First zohra came and I gave her her lunch and some fresh orange juice it's her favourite! Then zaid came saying he'll leave for the office first so mumma gave him his lunch with some fresh apple juice and then zayan came he was wearing a greyish I think suit with a cream tie and i informed mumma that I'll be going to get ready as I was going upstairs zayan said he had a suprise for me.

I quickly went up the stairs and went towards our room, on the bed there was a beautiful cream Abaya set laid with a few tulips and with a small note which read: with love to zeya🩷 From Hubby
Idk y i could see the heat running through my cheeks i quickly freshened up and wore my clothes and Abaya i took my purse with me again it was a gift from zayan last week I had my phone,my I'd and some mints and some cash in it and I went downstairs, i was looking for my shoes when zayan came from behind and asked so how's the gift i replied with jazakallah khair and he replied ma sha Allah and again I was all red just then mumma came in with our lunches and litchi juice and again she also teased me and zayan a little haha.

I quickly went up the stairs and went towards our room, on the bed there was a beautiful cream Abaya set laid with a few tulips and with a small note which read: with love to zeya🩷 From HubbyIdk y i could see the heat running through my cheeks i ...

Zayan and Zara's outfits

The drive to the office was nice, i asked zayan what all he had to do today and he asked the same, we reached the office around 8:45 am, we were in the parking lot I got down first, i noticed zaid's bike in the crowd i got our lunches and turned to give it to zayan but he was on a call and it was getting late for me I called him but it wasn't audible enough so I just decided to run i didn't look back I just ran and thank God I was in time it was 8:55 and next to me was my star aka Zaynab who was ready to ask me questions annol and yes i came prepared coz pretty sure this was gonna happen and then i thought it wouldn't be noticable but I got caught i mean by zaynab she was like: ah ha love birds wearing matching outfits oh ho I turned a shade of pink I just replied it was a gift from him.

The day went on smoothly, i did my work and soon it was zuhur time I went to pray usually I go with zaynab but she didn't have salah so she stayed back, after finishing my prayer i realised I still had zayan's Lunch and idk how I'll be able to give it to him oh wait idea I can text him but I've never done that umm then zaid I think ah yes perfect just then I saw that zaid wasnt there usually he eats lunch in his cabin so I can't go there also, fine then I'll go to his cabin, first things first I'll hav to ask him to fire those girls, they can't stop drooling over him guys get over it he's mine ik i do get a little jealous but common yaar, i went to his cabin I knocked on his door i pretend to have the files with me and went in he saw me and yeah we hugged.

After that I told him that I was here to give his lunch after which i would leave,he stopped me on my track and asked to have lunch with him I mean how can I. Everyone's there
he remained calm and said it was lunch time and most people went out to the canteen on the 12th floor so no one was here i said okay and had lunch with him After that i returned to my desk and continued with my work and then it was time to go back home i bid zaynab bye and went downstairs, itseems that zayan was already there so i quitely went and sat in i turned to keep my bag and some paper work In the backseat and I saw a flower bouquet and some chocolates were kept he said it was for me I said he didn't have to do that to which he said if i don't do it for my wife who will!?
Ya Allah this guy he's stealing my heart day by day what did I do to deserve such a good man I just smiled and we left home.

I must say today,i saw myself falling for my husband again. After we reached home i helped mumma in the kitchen for dinner and then we all had dinner and me and zayan prayed our Isha prayer and slept.

(Mumma= zayan's mom)
So how's today's chapter..?
Please vote and comment 💛✨