Chapter 20

It was my favourite time of the year!!! Any guesses

It was my favourite time of the year!!! Any guesses..?? Ramadan ✨
And it's my first one at my in-laws place so the moon was sighted today and all the gents of the house along with the ladies are going for the prayer,along with us my family, Zaynab's family also joined us around 8:30 we left and the taraweeh prayer finished at around 10 and we all came home,as it was first sehri dad(zayan's father) invited ammi,abbu and even zaynab's family for the stay so we all did, uncle,aunty,ammi,abbu were alloted seprate guestrooms while me zaynab,ruqi and zohra decided to stay together all In one room becoz we weren't planning on sleeping instead do some ibadat and yes maybe have some fun with games.

After having some badam milk everyone else returned to their room,i had to go to my room to change into some pjs as we all girls decided to go for some matching ones me and zaynab already have one and decided to surprise ruqi and zohra with the same ones,i entered my room only to find zayan sitting at the edge of the bed,he looked a Lil sad I'd say, i wanted to ask but hesitated but I asked,what he said made me hit my head on the wall lol
He said:today I won't be able to sleep with my wife,and that's why I'm sad
Ya Allah this guy,it's just for a night,
He said: night has hours, minutes, seconds etc etc. i assured him not to worry and that I'll join him after the girls fall asleep which is certainly not happening.

To make it up I gave him a peck on his forehead and a tight hug and gave him my favourite teddy( my giant teddy which my abbu gifted me and I never sleep without it) and left to meet the girls after changing, we all had some ice cream,played Uno, monopoly, and yes we also prayed our night prayer in zohra's room and I came out to get some water from the kitchen,i had to go downstairs which means crossing my room and I saw the lights were still on and it was around 1 am i decided to check, Zayan was soundlessly sleeping and he looked rly uncomfortable i quietly pulled the blanket on him,on the ac offed the light and one small peck again and left.

After that we all girls decided to do something fun together and zaynab suggested that we all make the sehri and suprise the whole family, but uk me I'm more of the person who likes eating than cooking but that doesn't mean I cook i do but just not much coz back at home,mom doesn't allow me in the kitchen after the flour incident occurred where i poured all the flour on her and as we were heading to the kitchen, bhabhi also joined us,she wanted to join us for the girls night but since Bhai wasn't well and as well my little nephew Saad doesn't sleep without her.

We started cooking around 2 am, the main course Mutton biryani was made by bhabhi,me the dessert was taken care by zaynab coz you all know she's the Baker and yeah ruqi and zohra prepared some side sides like salad,raitha, and some kheer when we finished it was around 3:15 and then my alarm rang so I went to wake up zayan for tahajjud prayer and other went to wake up the others and as well to frshen up, around 3:45 everyone were downstairs and yes we did all the praises from the elders.

We all finished eating and each took their water bottles and returned to their room, ammi and abbu said they'll have to leave early as Bhai has an appointment early morning to the doctor so we bid them farewell and soon even zaynab left along with her family, and i said I'll be seeing her at the office,as I went to room i saw zayan I gave him some water and he drank it and then we both decided to lay down as there was some time left for fajar,that's when i decided it's time to suprise zayan I asked him to held his hand out and he did and I placed a small box in his hand, it contained a his favourite attar which was not in stock anymore and he was looking for it for a longtime.

As soon as he opened it,he jumped in joy and pulled me into a tight hug,and I must say these days us hugging and giving a peck has become common coz why not it's soon gonna be a year since we've been married! After that he also asked me to close my eyes and I did and when I opened he also held a small box I wonder what it was and when I opened it contained the most beautiful jhumkas ever and the colour it seemed familiar just then i remembered they match my eid dress this guy and his suprises, i just can't and well we prayed our fajar together and decided to read Qur'an together after that we had to leave for the office and we left late as during Ramadan the office hours are reduced.and again today we decided to go for matching outfits

and again today we decided to go for matching outfits

Zara and zayan's outfit ☝🏻

As we reached the office i realised as we are fasting we won't be seeing each other during lunch hours i didnfeel sad just then zayan spoke no matter we eat together or not I want you to be there in my cabin during lunch hour,idk y but my heart did a small dance and we entered the office,the day went smoothly and we all did the work and as zayan said during lunch hours i went to his cabin and guess what I fell asleep and woke up and saw he was still working and his coat was on me and it looks like I was moved from that sofa to this sofa after that it was around 3, we left home along with zaid,i nid zaynab byee and went home,i entered and saw that mummy was preparing some dishes for iftar.

I informed mom that I'll be joining her after i finish getting a shower and uk me i usually taken atleast 45 minutes to take one and yes I did but thank God I was able to come in time and helped mom with the work and soon it was iftar time we all sat down made duas and opened our fast and ate,i thought I would eat so much but what can I say I was too full after just a glass of water lol. After that we went to pray our magrib prayer and by the time we finished our teas it was
time for taraweeh so we all left.

So how's today's chapter..?
A few chapters from now will be hurried
Please Vote and Comment 🎀✨