Chapter 37

I woke up this morning,and today Zara wasn't feeling well as she's in her first trimester and she's been constantly vomiting and she's having alot of mood swings like literally a min she's happy and not even a min later she's all teared up but jus...

I woke up this morning,and today Zara wasn't feeling well as she's in her first trimester and she's been constantly vomiting and she's having alot of mood swings like literally a min she's happy and not even a min later she's all teared up but just saying she looks so cute with those teary puppy eyes.

Anyways,my Lil bro is engaged and soon to be married in few months and then later on even little zuzu(zohra) will also be married once she's done with her college,and we'll have a mini zeya/Zayn in the house.

Looking back like it's literally I'd say around 2 years since we met at the office and then it just clicked and here we are.Time sure does fly fast,it feels like yesterday when I first saw Zara in the office in her green abaya.

Oh not to forget the coffee i spilt on her by accident, and those nights where she'd taken my sleep away it's just so wholesome.

I was so lost in my thoughts,that I was running late I was going to the office today I asked Zara to take off as she isn't feeling well so only me and zaid were going.

I plan on coming home early today as in the evening we are all going shopping to get the dresses and some decorations for zaid's wedding as it's in 2-3 months.

And as well I want to take Zara out as it's been a very long time,and guess what cookie also is a year old and yuki is turning 3 years old ,it's become like a routine that she wakes me up every morning for tahajjud by licking my face.

Usually Zara wakes me up but nowadays it's cookie,as Zara wakes up a little later,ah I forget the date I was planning with Zara i didn't know where to go,the beach? No we've gone a million times.
The cafes? It's too boring. Long drive? Yup I think that's the best.

Perfect we can have ice creams along the way.again i was late ahh I had to run,can't be late to the office,i was dressed in my suit and the tie is always tied by Zara.

again i was late ahh I had to run,can't be late to the office,i was dressed in my suit and the tie is always tied by Zara

Zayan's outfit 👆🏻

Around 20 mins later i reached the office,not much work for me today as i had worked overtime yesterday and today it was just signing some paperwork and I'll be done by 4pm i think.

And on with the work,it was soon lunch time and I was missing my wife coz usually we have it together and just like that I think she read my mind,there was a ring on my phone,it was none other than zeya.

I couldn't help myself but smile,and I picked it up and she was having her lunch as well,so we chatted for i think half an hour and soon i had to cut the call as there was some client visiting.

I finished the meeting and returned to my cabin it was around 3:45 i think and I had to leave home by 4 so i freshened up and left for home,dadu and dadi were here.

They also were joining us for shopping,zaid arrived home as well and guess what he got pocket money from dadu and even zuzu and zeya got! What about me..then dadu called me and said your soon to be a father and still crying coz you didn't get pocket money.

Your still a child,yes I am and I will be and yes I did finally get pocket money and it was soon time for us to leave.

Ma sha Allah,zeya was looking so pretty,her bump is becoming visible and idk if it's just me but I feel that being pregnant she's gotten even pretty,i mean she's always pretty but uk she's gotten the glow.

Zara's outfit 👆🏻

So we started,first we went to the clothes store to get the clothes for the bride along with accessories i think around 4-7 stores later we found all the items and now we had to go shopping for our clothes.

But it was already tiring so we cancelled that plan and they left for home and we left for our long drive,we had ice cream on the way I got black current and she got chocolate.

It was calm and peaceful,the stars in the sky were glittering,we decided to stop by near the beach,the ocean waves were calming and zara was admiring the moon.

It looked so pretty,and we left for home as it was getting late, around 10:30 we reached,we already had dinner on our way home.

Zaid and zohra were awake and since we also weren't feeling sleepy we thought why not watch a cartoon movie or just play board games,everyone was down for it.

So we played monopoly, Uno flip and Jenga and decided to watch wreck it ralph.i know I know it's very childish movie but nothing can stop us.

I think around 12:40 somthing zaid and zara were asleep and i felt sleepy as well and zohra was the only one who was fully watching it like with full focus.

I informed zohra that I'll be going back to my room and she said she'll also be going after the movie ends. So now I had to take Zara back inside the room,I'll have to carry her coz if I wake her up she'll get angry coz past week she hasn't gotten proper sleep.

So whenever she's in deep sleep or just having a nap i leave her alone, so I carried her the bridal style and took her to the room.

I laid her on the bed,she tossed and turned a little and started talking,I'm not sure if it's sleep talking or if she's a Lil awake and talking, so I did what i could do keep quiet and as I also was sleepy i fed some food to yuki and cookie and with that i laid on my bed and slept.

So how's today's chapter?
Please Vote and Comment🎀✨