Chapter 22

I woke up this morning all ready to celebrate Eid and as well it was our first year anniversary, i noticed that zayan wasn't next to me probably he's gone downstairs to get ready but to my suprise I heard a knock on the door it was zaid zohra they...

I woke up this morning all ready to celebrate Eid and as well it was our first year anniversary, i noticed that zayan wasn't next to me probably he's gone downstairs to get ready but to my suprise I heard a knock on the door it was zaid zohra they came in to wish me for the anniversary and said that ammi was waiting downstairs as we have to go for the eid prayer and have lots of work to complete.i quickly rushed to the bathroom took a shower,and i didn't know what to wear as my eid dress,i was deciding on what to wear when zayan entered the room and ya Allah my heart just melted there.

He was wearing a black kurta with both matching pants and was holding another dress in his hand I wonder what it is just then he spoke telling me that there was a surprise for me in the bathroom I quickly went  bfr he completed and ahhh omgggg there was a beautiful dress hanging along with its matching jhumkas and sandals and hijab, i was so excited i didn't realise that I was hugging him oh shoot i quickly backed up and i could see his ears were red omg is he shyyy!!

I quitely went in got dressed and came out,and as always one selfie atleast coz why not it's eid and my first anniversary,i didn't know how to ask him if he's willing to take a photo and yes I did ask him and he said okey,we took a couple of em but there was one which was my fav

Zayan's and Zara's Eid outfit👆🏻

As I was reviewing the photos,he also looked at them along with me and helped me choose the best ones and then we both went downstairs and saw everyone was ready and everyone looked suspicious when suddenly Outta nowhere Bhai,bhabhi, my nephew, ammi,abbu, Zaynab, ruqi,uncle,aunty were standing along with yuki and i couldn't be much happier everyone wished me for the anniversary and yes we all went for our eid prayers and came back and uk the best part of Eid is collecting cash so the younger ones all of us got from dadu and dadi.

I even got from abbu and dad(zayan's dad) and even from Bhai too and well even my husband gave everyone their share of money even my bestie got it I wonder what will I get, i was waiting and what i didn't even get anything from him, hmph see what I'll do today I won't give him a hug let's see what he does, as a cue he noticed me sulking and came towards me and said: My dear wife your eidi will be given later so please don't be mad at me I can't see you like this, you sulking is so cute that I'll have a heart attack and it's our aniversary I can't be in the hospital today.