Chapter 33

Yesterday was so frustrating,i mean not exactly frustrating okey maybe a little,i didn't have my best friend along with me to get through this,i mean she's i think a Lil busy coz of the incident happened a few days back and i didn't want to troubl...

Yesterday was so frustrating,i mean not exactly frustrating okey maybe a little,i didn't have my best friend along with me to get through this,i mean she's i think a Lil busy coz of the incident happened a few days back and i didn't want to trouble her but that doesn't stop me from complaing my problems to her.

And guess what she's also got something to say,so we both decided to meet by at a nearby cafe, it's called a cafe of tales one of the best cafes to ever exist and i decided to go for a light Abaya as it was pretty chill and a Lil sunny.

And guess what she's also got something to say,so we both decided to meet by at a nearby cafe, it's called a cafe of tales one of the best cafes to ever exist and i decided to go for a light Abaya  as it was pretty chill and a Lil sunny

Zaynab's outfit 👆🏻

I was waiting for zara to arrive when i decided to order some food coz I was a Lil hungry,i didn't order like any main dishes instead I just for a strawberry smoothie and the rest I'll order when Zara arrives.

On cue,Zara had arrived and she was looking happy,Woohoo looks like someone's in a happy mood I could see her turning red We exchanged our greetings and sat down and bfr we start I must say girl your absolutely gorgeous and stunning in this pink look.

Zara's outfit 👆🏻

She said thanks and yup I got compliments as well,so now yeah the main purpose of us being here, we both had something rly important to share but here we are Askin each other to go first,why not rock paper and scissors!

Ugh i had this game I always lost,but anyways here I go so yesterday
*FLASHBACK*

Yesterday I was getting ready to leave for the office when mom asked me to come home earlier I thought probably cause we were going out or visiting grandma because we were planning it from last week,so i replied okay I came to the office and you weren't there,i thought probably you must be tired and about what happened yesterday and stuff so i didn't disturb you.

Around 1:00 my mom called and asked me to come home,it's not even half day yet but still i thought maybe something urgent and important so i quickly took my leave and returned home, and guess what it wasn't even an emergency instead it was a proposal and they were coming to see me today.

I mean i want to get married but all of this I think it's happening too fast,and i didn't know who to call,i tried calling ya but no response and we'll ruqi was the only one at home so i asked her what's all this and she said this was happening from a longtime and I was just clueless.

So my mom pushed me in to take a shower,get fresh and dress up in this dress,i mean I'm literally tired from work and all I wanna do is sleep but here I am getting dressed, i love the dress tho but the situation rn it's makin me idk how to say this.

I did as mom told me, i wore the dress it was a blue dress with a match hijab

Zaynab's outfit 👆🏻

And yes I did have my make up done well very light coz i had this dark circles from yesterday,just a Lil to cover it and then the guests came,mom served them some samosas annol, i mean this feels different but idk y deep down somewhere it hurts,it's like I'm hurting someone tho idk who it is.

Just then ammi came and said they want to see me,i was against the guy seeing me i mean if he's only Willing to marry then only I would allow him to see if not only the ladies can see and go.

I think the mom and sisters of the guy came,they asked me a plenty of questions and as well checked my height my hair like cmon and my feet too gosh this is creepy but uk some families they do all this 80s 70s trend of picking a bride and stuff.

Around 3 i think they left,and i returned back to my room to get changed into some comfy tracks and t-shirt coz why not.

*Flashback ends*
ZH IS ZARA AND ZA IS ZAYNAB

ZH: woah that's crazy so any updates of them today?

ZA: well today I don't think so yet coz when I woke up mom and dad were as usual busy with their stuff nothing unusual Annol.

ZH: well let's hope for the best,btw did you like the proposal coz that's all I care about!

ZA: idk coz idk y when the people came to see deep down I felt a pain that I shouldn't be doing this but if my parents chose him for me then I think I'll manage
But let's forget that and yeah what's the news you were talking about?

ZH: i don't think it's that important,so let's just focus on what's happening with you.

ZA: i insist come on now plss tell me pretty pleasee

ZH: alright alright! So you know how I've been married for a year and some months now..and so we are expecting.

ZA: okey that's cool! Wait whaat your expecting!!!! Shockeddd

ZH: calm down kid.

ZA: how come this is not important! I'm gonna be an aunt omg how exciting I'm gonna be the coolest aunt the world's ever seen i gonna spoil him alot and you can't say anything.

ZH: kid's not even born yet and here you are talking about spoiling him.

ZA: why not yaar,so when how did this all happen i want the details girls

And then zara told me the whole incident and stuff aww how sweet, it was getting late so it was time to bid farewell, ikr time goes so fast i came to this cafe like I think around afternoon I think and it's already evening and we are returning home.

Zara said that zayan will be picking her up,she asked me if I wanted a ride but i didn't want to disturb the sweet couple so i said I'll book an auto and I'll go.

Around 7 pm i reached home and I texted Zara to call me when she's free and instantly i got a call back from her and yes i think it was a no from them, i did see sadness in my mom's face but I can't do anything if they said no and when asked for the reason they said that they want a bride who you know doesn't wear hijab always and stuff.

Like cmon hijab is something that covers you,it shows your modesty and your Beauty.

ZH: dw love,I'm sure you'll find someone who'll love you for who you are and that somebody will come by for you in sha Allah.

ZA: i did feel bad a little bit but yes what Zara said was also right,idk who my Mr right is it's only Allah who knows it.

And withthat I felt so sleepy so i prayed my Isha prayer and dozed off.

So how's today's chapter?
Please Vote and Comment 🎀✨