Chapter 13

Finally i was back in the room where I had to get back into my other clothes before leaving I was in the guestroom along with ammi but then aunty called her and she went out and then I was about to go when there was a sudden knock on the door i wo...

Finally i was back in the room where I had to get back into my other clothes before leaving I was in the guestroom along with ammi but then aunty called her and she went out and then I was about to go when there was a sudden knock on the door i wondered who it was?
It was zaid and he was holding Zaynab, it looked like she had fainted i thanked him for his help and laid Zaynab on the bed and after a while she woke up I gave her some water and some fruits and she felt better.

We left for my home since tomorrow is the nikkah and we have to get some rest.i reached my home late so as soon as I reached i finished my prayer and drifted off to sleep and woke up it was fajar time ,and I had to get things ready as 11 am was the nikkah and after i finish fajar salah and then workout and then breakfast it took around 8:30 am, and now I had to get ready, so today's theme for the wedding was ghagra initially we went for saree but then zohra wanted to go for valima in saree. So i had to wear a red ghaghra the one which was zayan's mom's choice and my god she's the best stylist I've ever seen, ma sha Allah. Ah idk what to say it's gonna be awkward from aunty to mom and zayan I'll have to see him in the office i mean i do see him everyday but uk it's a Lil different sometime.

 Ah idk what to say it's gonna be awkward from aunty to mom and zayan I'll have to see him in the office i mean i do see him everyday but uk it's a Lil different sometime

Zara's dress☝🏻

I was about to finish when Zaynab came
Yaar she looked gorgeous I mean no fabulous girl I've got no words, she looked absolutely stunning and beautiful.

I was about to finish when Zaynab came Yaar she looked gorgeous I mean no fabulous girl I've got no words, she looked absolutely stunning and beautiful

Zaynab's dress☝🏻

Maan she's going to kill everyone In this looks i just love her soon she'll also get married I just hope she finds someone rly worth it coz she deserves the world, i was helping her fix her lehenga when i heard her giglin I wondered why, and then she spoke saying how much money should I ask zayan Bhai 20k or 25k i mean after all his shoes are gonna be with me, along with zaynab a few other cousins of mine also planned to steal the shoe I just smiled knowing this was gonna be fun soon it was 10 am we had to leave to the masjid as we planned on having nikkah there and then lunch later in Hilton hotel, i was waiting in the masjid when abbu came in with some papers and asked me to sign, is it rly happening and I signed it..idk y i had tears in my eyes and everyone started hugging me and then eachother, i saw zaynab in the crowd I just wanted to hug her tight and she read my eyes she instantly came and hugged me tight.

After that we left for the hotel where we were made to stand together I looked a little short compared to his height, he looked around 186 cm i wasn't less i mean i was 162 cm, thank God none of our staff wasn't here I mean it would be nice if they were hear but uk ppl once they know of your status they start treating you differently so i didn't want anyone to be there but zaynab and zaid were exceptions. Ah now it was Zaynab's time to shine she planned to steal the shoes and she did but wait why are they two shoes and the ones in zaynab's hand don't look lik the one zayan was wearing. Just then zaid came running saying his shoes were lost, so this means Zaynab stole zaid's shoes and not zayan's and i couldn't tell her that. Later I saw zaid running behind zaynab along with the wrong shoes which zaynab was having i just smiled and then soon everyone got their share of money and yes even zaynab did. And now it was time to go home I wanted to cry so bad, i saw ammi and Bhai crying ik I've never seen Bhai cry this much and I ended up crying, miss zaynab on the other hand was laughing/crying I wanted to ask why she was doing it.

It was so awkward finally I was Mrs Zara Zayan Hakim and here we are sitting in the car zaid driving, me and zayan sitting in the back just then i heard a vibration,it was my phone i remember not having it with me but then I took my phone a message popped up it was from zaynab and the message read thank me later with a smiley face i just giggled and yeah soon we reached room and then I got the most warm welcome from everyone and then zohra took me zayan's room I just internally laughed mystery solved! The room was mixture of blackish creame colour with a king size bed and a walkin closet, the room was lik a big hall it and then I turned to the left I saw my suitcases kept and then zohra helped me sit on the bed and I was gonna  ask her to give me a help in removing the  jewellery when she said that "MU DIKHAI RASAM" where usually the husband gives gift to his wife on the wedding.

I didn't know what time it was as I was unable to look for the clock and i rly wanted to get off these clothes, i am never used to em coz this is my first time,a while later zayan entered the room I was looking down slowly I felt the mattress going down and a hand came to my veil and slowly opened it and I heard 3 words which came out as a whisper and the words were MA SHA ALLAH. idk why I just felt rly happy i slowly lifted my eyes to meet his and I saw that........

So that's the end of the chapter..
Ik its a cliffhanger so please stay tuned
Please like and vote 💛✨